• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Forge_Dragonis

Looking for Tips

I just recently discovered the Creative Corner section of the forum and all its glory. I've been working on a story for some time now, just jotting things down every time I come up with an idea. I'm hoping of making more into a game script or something of that kind. N E WAYS... I'd like some...
  2. Forge_Dragonis

What I miss dearly.

A few minutes ago, I was strolling through random bookmarks and such, and out of boredom I stumbled across the old cartoon network site. Being a kid of the 90's I grew up with shows like Dexter's Lab and Courage the Cowardly Dog. I'm reminiscing on old times as the page loads and suddenly...
  3. Forge_Dragonis

Ichi-Ichi-Ism

Name: Ichi-Ichi-Ism Founders: FD n' Mr. LEET Purpose: TO MAKE ICHI TEH KILLER THE MOST POPULAR PERSON ON THE FORUM Convert now and LIVE!!
  4. Forge_Dragonis

Favorite FF magic

In curious to here which magic is most popular (excluding ultima, mertron, holy and flare) because obviously every1 would pick them. Personally I would say... Black - Death White - Auto-Life Time - Stop Green(Status for those of u who have yet to play 12) - Bio Blue - Dischord
Back