• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. shuyin_zer0

The game that could have been...

For what it’s worth, we never saw actual gameplay from any iteration of the game (between Versus and XV) until TGS 2014. Every trailer beforehand was pre-rendered concept footage with fake UI shopped over the image, similar to early XIII trailers and that PSX 7R trailer. That said, this...
  2. shuyin_zer0

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

PS4 version is twice the size because the PS5 version takes advantage of Kraken compression
  3. shuyin_zer0

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

That looked absolutely incredible. Good riddance, Nort Saga.
  4. shuyin_zer0

News ► Utada's 8th studio album "BAD MODE" to release Jan. 19, features ”Face My Fears”

That would be the Blu-Ray that comes with the upcoming limited edition of the album (in which there’s also an exclusive performance of the Japanese version) :) https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/ESCL-5626
  5. shuyin_zer0

News ► Utada's 8th studio album "BAD MODE" to release Jan. 19, features ”Face My Fears”

BAD Mode (full video): This has very quickly become one of my favourite of their albums--the new tracks are basically "Exodus 2" and I am HERE for it lol. Was also nice to see them perform a couple Exodus songs during the stream this morning
  6. shuyin_zer0

New album, BAD Mode, with new vocals of both versions and a new remix:
  7. shuyin_zer0

Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters (UPDATE 2: FF6 Release Delayed to February!)

They did, Square's western teams just decided to treat it like the Western PSV version for whatever reason. The Asia release has both on one cart.
  8. shuyin_zer0

Film ► Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends

Now releasing on Peacock day-and-date alongside theaters.
  9. shuyin_zer0

They really made FF2 not suck! I bought the it after beating 1 PR and was surprisingly hooked. I usually only make it about halfway before calling it quits, but they completely rebalanced stat growth so it isn’t anywhere near as tedious. The OST is phenomenal, too.
  10. shuyin_zer0

It’s the highest body count in the franchise. I’ll say that much
  11. shuyin_zer0

The music score leaked last week. Having read the script and piecing together where each track will go, the finale is going to be amazing. While all three were supposed to take place on the same night, Green recently confirmed that they’ve changed Halloween Ends to be set in present day 2022.
  12. shuyin_zer0

Especially since their multiplatform releases tend to sell exponentially better on PlayStation than anywhere else. They were made in Unity, so at least porting them won’t be a hassle when they eventually get to it.
  13. shuyin_zer0

Agreed. Imo it’s better than any of the sequels with Michael. I get a lot of shit for this, but I feel the same about Zombie’s Halloween II (director’s cut).
  14. shuyin_zer0

Kills - October 15th, 2021 Ends - October 14th, 2022 I’ve read the script for Kills, and that alone is much better than the 2018 film (which I found mid-tier tbh). One thing I do love about this new timeline is that Michael is back to being Evil personified and that he is killing simply...
  15. shuyin_zer0

Thoughts about final fantasy 10-3 delaying.

I actually love the more mature lore that was added in X-2.5 and would be all for that being further developed. It’s far more intriguing to me than time-traveling ghosts, anyway lol.
  16. shuyin_zer0

It’s not like the GBA content was anything substantial.
Back