• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. last.time

Lit ► Battle Royale vs The Hunger Games

I'm in the middle of reading Battle Royale and so far it's freakin amazing. It's definately going in my top book choices. One of my friends is a huge fan of The Hunger Games, which is pretty similar to Battle Royale (children being forced to participate in a battle to the death and leave only...
  2. last.time

Let Me In

The American remake of the fantastic Swedish film Låt den rätte komma in. So, has anyone else been/is a fan of this Swedish vampire story? Or has anyone seen it and thought it sucked? I'd love to know people's thoughts on it. c:
  3. last.time

Deadman Wonderland roleplay

I've been reading this manga from the creator of Eureka Seven for about a year, and am pretty much obsessed with it. So, I wanted to know if anyone else possibly read it, too, or is just interested in the story and would like to join an rpg of it. Here's the manga: Deadman Wonderland Manga -...
  4. last.time

Critique, please?

Old Freinds by ~insanityangel on deviantART You.Moonlight. by ~insanityangel on deviantART Bazooka Zooka by ~insanityangel on deviantART These are one year old. XD; So...My art has changed a bit, I just haven't posted it. Please tell me what you think, though!
  5. last.time

Now and Then, Here and There

I'm very surprised I never hear much of this anime. I just thought it needed some recognition so this thread was made. This thread is for anyone who's interested/ or seen this anime. Because other than that, It's pretty much pointless. (Sorry.) Story: Shu is a typical Japanese boy, but has an...
  6. last.time

Hi.Hello.Konichiwa.Nihoa.Hola.Yo.

I spelled so many things wrong in that thing it ain't even funy. Sorry. :/ Well, I've been looking at htis place for quite awhile, now. And,BAM! I'm here. So here I am, a n00b in this big unfamiliar place called a forum! Now to be shunned by people as ignorant,annoying, and stoopid! Away~...
Back