• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Training Time!

Lv17 - i Train with Riku... why? because it's FuN!
  2. X

Xehenort is DS

i also think... rep+... a good thoery. you've taken everything in my head and made it into a theory. i was also thinkin the same thinG.
  3. X

Terra and the power of the Keyblade

could b... but i doubt it. i don't know man... i think the new enemy are the chaseRs. The keyblade chose sora itself. Mickey went to find the keyblade of darkness. anyways, good theory.
  4. X

Yen Sid

i think Yen sid's role wilL be kinda like Merlins. i think... but it would be cooL to c him fighT.
  5. X

Heartless & Nobodies

Heartless: "those without Hearts". it makes sence to me.
  6. X

What would have happened to Sora if?

The Heart unlockeR keyblade was created from the Hearts of princesses. CraZy!! it makes you wondeR how each keyblade was created.
  7. X

ven/roxas theory.

My friend let me tell you something... Ven existed way long before roxas was created n before sora was a chosen wieldeR of the keyblade.
  8. X

A little theory about MX, DS and Xehanort

i think the dark soldieR is XehanorT... yep!
  9. X

My Theory about Terra

i think Terra is cooL n poweRfulL. what if Xehanort is a keyblade masteR... a key opens doors.
  10. X

What about the princesses??

yep... could b .
  11. X

why?

why? because... they found out what he is plann to do once he obtains kingdom hearts!!
  12. X

My theory

what if the dark soldieR is Xehanort?
  13. X

kairis grandmother

kinda reminds you of sora n friends... what do you think?
  14. X

The DS's name

what if the dark soldieRs name is Xehanort... what do you think?
  15. X

Aqua Theory

what if kairi betrays sora and riku. n in real she is helpn Xehanort's heartless find kingdom hearts? what do you think?
  16. X

kairis grandmother

who are these children... maybe Terra, aqua n ven. what you just said about the worlds spliting n being reformed isn't that whats happnin with sora, riku n kairi. maybe history is repeatin itself. what do you think? are you sure? n how do you know it's in the begining of time? No it...
  17. X

yen sid's secret

i don't think the keyblade masteR that trained Terra and company has made an appearence yeT! (so most likely NO). i mean... if he was in the previous kh games we would know. at this moment the most powerfulL characteR is Terra. i think the keyblade MasteR that trained Terra wilL make an...
  18. X

Ending of Birth By Sleep

i also think Birth by sleep wilL have a unhappy ending. kinda sad... i wanted to c Terra, Aqua and Ven togetheR in the End. "We shalL Go TogetheR"
  19. X

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Re: It's a Wonderful World It's a Wonderful World: cooL!!
  20. X

kairis grandmother

C'mon man isn't it obivious, Kairi's GrandmotheR was there when the keyblade waR happend. If you remembR birth by sleep takes place 10 years before kingdom hearts. so i think she was there. what do you think? Hadesdragon... i thought you would know. first off what is kairi's grandmothers...
Back