• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Salty the Hero

sore

uh tryin to get good again, whaddya think?
  2. Salty the Hero

this is the last thing i've made

wow i'm bad...
  3. Salty the Hero

beeep

no text text tryna get back into tagging. made this for cloud/eli. cnc? note: i tried to do a 3D-ish effect on the stock but it pretty much failed, and i just went with that.
  4. Salty the Hero

So, like, I am back :O

Awesome smilies s1smackdown my favorite Arthur episode!
  5. Salty the Hero

Happy Birthday, Eli! (●゚∀゚●)

s1ellefaces1ellefaces1elleface Let's sing a special birthday song to our beloved Eli (or Cloud)! I'm going to buy you FF1! party at my place, 10pm!
  6. Salty the Hero

KH3... On the Wii?

Hey everybody! Interesting news today, Disney CEO Bob Iger was asked about the "company's current approach to the video game market when compared to the introduction of Disney Interactive Studios in 2007". He replies saying "that the company would be publishing fewer titles for "high-end"...
  7. Salty the Hero

poop

Don't think I showed this one. Sort of simple, but I like it :3 cnc.
  8. Salty the Hero

About the 'Your Favorite ___' Threads [READ]

I don't want to see anymore of these in this section. If you want to make these kinds of threads, you make them in the Your Favorite... section. That's what it's for. I did allow the 'Your Favorite Boss/Heartless' threads, because they're a lot more reasonable than the others (i.e: favorite...
  9. Salty the Hero

Favorite Heartless in KH1/2 - Official

I created this in hope that you guys will stop creating 'Favorite ____' threads over and over again. So from now on, you're going to post in these official threads. I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY OTHER THREAD. So, discuss your favorite Heartless from either KH1 or KH2. And please, give at least a 2...
  10. Salty the Hero

Favorite Boss in KH1/2 - Official

I created this in hope that you guys will stop creating 'Favorite ____' threads over and over again. So from now on, you're going to post in these official threads. I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY OTHER THREAD. So, discuss your favorite boss battle from either KH1 or KH2. And please, give at least a 2...
  11. Salty the Hero

Kanye Vector

Finished this about an hour ago. Pentooled all the shapes myself. Cnc.
  12. Salty the Hero

Happy Birthday, Sir Jecht! (●゚∀゚●)

(Horrible banner, but w/e) Happy birthday to our lovely FFXII fanboy, and homosexual, Sir Jecht (or Ryan) who is turning 20! Have a good one! I'll be sure to get you that camel you asked for in shipping soon.
  13. Salty the Hero

check it out guys! toon link!

inb4 comments about the neg space. i don't know what to do with it ;-;
  14. Salty the Hero

i am healing healing vision's vision

and then this one was for the lulz, but i kinda like it tbh use whichevah. hope you like it CloudStrifeSmile oh and cnc
  15. Salty the Hero

MY AWESOME SIGNATURE

is better than yours and always will be
  16. Salty the Hero

BBS Boxart Contest Winner Is...

Hello! The results are now up! This was a very fun contest, I'm sure the contestants think so ;D Thanks to all who entered, I enjoyed looking through all of them! Now for the moment you've all been waiting for... The winner is: VERIUN Click for full image 2nd + 3rd place entries: Second...
  17. Salty the Hero

Half-Minute Hero

Now that search is back, I wanted to see if a thread on this was made, and apparently not O: Half-Minute Hero, in short, is basically a RPG in which you have to save the world in 30 seconds, because the Evil Lords around the country are casting a spell that can destroy the world in 30 seconds...
  18. Salty the Hero

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Keep all discussions of the secret ending here. I don't want to see any duplicate threads. Part 1 YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending Part 1 Part 2 YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending Part 2 Videos thanks to KH13.com and HEARTSTATION.ORG. Please, out...
  19. Salty the Hero

Birth by Sleep PSP Wallpapers

Hello everybody! Got a new PSP and need a BbS wallpaper to go with your new Kingdom Hearts game? You've come to the right thread! These PSP wallpapers were made by the graphics team, and are free to use! But please, if you're linking them to your website, please give credit to KHInsider! The...
  20. Salty the Hero

Rumor: New Game, Kingdom Hearts: Another Dive, for PS3?

Hey everyone, interesting news today, rumors have been circulating around the community about the next Kingdom Hearts title, supposedly as a follow up to Birth by Sleep's secret ending. The title, originally believed to be titled Kingdom Hearts: Deep Dive, is now referred to by an anonymous...
Back