• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

The Worst thing to happen to me was when I was fighting Demyx I had one more bar left on his HP..... Then he calls out his water clones O___o""" I didn't have time and it ended :[ ...... :D But in the end and a few trys I did win (sigh...) so happy :D ! >_>" for now he better not come back ARGG...
  2. A

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

OHH SNAP !!!! :D THAT LOOKS SO COOL !!! Whoooo xD !
  3. A

Axel/Roxas Story Translations!

Awww I found it to be sad yet very sweet Sniff** :O Oh and I never knew there were animals in KH ... Are there I did see a cat but a crow ??? Who knew ?? xD
  4. A

kh2 poll

Axel's world that never was !!! :D !
  5. A

U.E.M's Keyblade [Secret Trailer]

:O Oh SNAP !!! I didn't see that.Thats so cool o.o Watch video**
  6. A

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Wait what ??? ok ok so whats for the DS and some thing about COM2 or something like that @_@" and some thing about Ps2 and Ps3 ... I just want to know what system the KH FM+ And the re: COM are going to be on ... thank you =]
  7. A

What song from DDR Super Nova do you think was hard ?!

Well i've been playing DDR for a bit and my legs hurt ^-^" But thats not the point anyways I think the song [Love Shine] was hard -_-" ohh man im not even going there .... =] So yes I would like to know what song was hard for you ?!
  8. A

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

So what i've heard it comes out this march in Japan and it comes out in Fall 2007 in the U.S . Thats what i've heard so yups =O
  9. A

KH2 Final Mix discussion

=D Yahh i can now fight Axel and all of the other Organization 13 plpz!!! I really hope the re:com is good. But then is the FM+ and re:com on two differents disk ? BUT WHO CARES KH2 FM+ AND COM IS COMEING OUT SOON !!!! *WOOTS*
Back