• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Question about Tinker Bell in KH1

Small question about Tinker Bell in KH1. In KH1, she joins Sora, Donald & Goofy on their journey, right? So, shouldn't we have seen her in the cutscenes at Hollow Bastion? While I think about, the same goes for Jiminy Cricket. Where were they when they are supposedly travelling along?
  2. B

Pinocchio and Gepetto

Does anyone know where the real Pinocchio and Gepetto are? As they weren't at their home world when it went to the Sleeping Realm, as they were in Traverse Town at that point. But as all the inhabitants of Traverse Town returned to their home worlds, probably some way or another Pinocchio and...
  3. B

Return of Axel and co?

Hey everbody, Is it ever mentioned why all of the organization members returned at the same time as their human forms? Because some of them were "killed" with almost a year inbetween...
  4. B

Likeliness of Worlds returning

Hello everyone! I made a list of all the worlds that previously appeared in the series and 'predicted' whether they will be returning or not. Of course, my personal opinion will sometimes be in it, but I tried to stay so objective as possible. I would also love to hear your opinions! I dind't...
  5. B

Question about 'previous' characters

I haven't yet read how the game explained the past Mickey versions + Pinocchio and I also haven't seen anything yet on the Maleficent appearing at Disney Castle-scene. Does somebody have some info about this?
  6. B

Is it possible to make new stories in Disney worlds?

I don't know if this is the right place to post it, so sorry if I'm wrong! After the Xehanort Saga, what's Nomura going to do? Is he going to use Disney Tv series or more Live Action movies? Because I hope that they still could use worlds from the original Disney movies (like Agrabah, TNBC...
  7. B

Saving Mistake

My nephew made a mistake whilte saving his game. He was in Hollow Bastion, but his brother who just had started saved on his name. Is there any possible way to undo this?
  8. B

( NEW?) Tifa Artwork

Hello everyone , I found this Tifa artwork that I never have seen before and it looks very real ! Hopefully it wasn't posted before :)
  9. B

358/2 Days : Organization 13

So it is confirmed that you can play as all the members of the organization. But Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia and Larxene are dead in 358/2 Days, because it takes place after CoM..:unsure: So what would be the explanation for this??? In KH2 : FM+ it's just an extra but in 358/2 days it is...
  10. B

The Ages of the Princesses of Heart in BBS

Probabaly will BBS take place like 10 years before KH because there is a scan where you can see Sora ans Riku when they were 5. So if you will go to the worlds from the princess then their ages would be : Kairi : 5 - 6 years old.( This could be) Jasmine : 7- 8 years old ( Aladdin is 18 in KH1 i...
Back