• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ~Gunther~

Hello again

Aloha, KHI. For those who don't recognize me (i.e.: 99.9% of you), I'm Gunther. I'm a semi-weeaboo who also has some interest in video games, film, art, psychology, and the occasional comic book. I joined this place a few years ago and was active for some time. Then, I became inactive for a...
  2. ~Gunther~

Mr. Badguy

Old version Newer version Prolly going to change some things up later on. Crit?
  3. ~Gunther~

Can't find the exit...can't find the exit...

with cross w/o cross Gimme some crit. How can I improve, what should I change, what I did right, etc.
  4. ~Gunther~

Protect your baby

Every good parent should do what they can to protect their infants, that includes protecting them from bullets, riots, bombs, and chemical weapons. Bullet Proof Baby Look at him. His face just screams "BRING IT MOTHERFUCKER!".
  5. ~Gunther~

Ho ho MOTHERFUCKING ho

There's probably a few small improvements I can make. Any crit? Also, if anyone knows of a good site with gimp tutorials (not including Gimptalk), could you please share them with me? Thankies. ^-^
  6. ~Gunther~

Mikuru beam VS Falcon Punch

YouTube - Mikuru Beam VS YouTube - Falcon Punch SUCH AN IMPORTANT POLL RIGHT?
  7. ~Gunther~

TIS BUT A SCRATCH

Haihai. Dunno if any of you remember me or have seen me on other forums, but I am Gunther. I joined here maybe a little over a year ago, and wasn't very active. :F My friend recently joined this forum, and I remembered my username, and yesh. Here I am. Aboot me: -I like art (drawing, sig...
  8. ~Gunther~

Gunther in da house!

Name's Gunther. I've been browsing the site for a while now, and figgured I'd sign up. So far, this place seems okay. I also know a few members alredy. Mega and Avenger29. We know from the Sonic Stadium (website most of us visit.). Hope I'll see them here too. Hai guyz! =p
Back