• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Crimson Crashing

Dearly Beloved - Melody of Memory

Looks like our newest rendition of Dearly Beloved will be the most unique yet. What are your thoughts?
  2. Crimson Crashing

Request: Can someone duplicate this small image in photoshop?

If you could make it symmetrical and clean, that would be great. I'm thinking of getting it as a new tattoo and I want something I can mess with to get what I want.
  3. Crimson Crashing

Help/Support ► Numbers + Shift not doing what it's supposed to.

So I found my laptop that I lost about a year ago. It's really great, because I have been having to use everyone else's computers to get online. The only problem is this thing is slooooooooooow. I'm in the process of removing programs/downloads that I downloaded long ago that I have no need...
  4. Crimson Crashing

deadmau5 4x4=12 Cover

For my graphic design class, we had to make a new cd case for our favorite band. I chose deadmau5 since I have been listening to him a lot in the past couple weeks. The cover took me about a week to make, it is based largely on the original cover, but I redid it and added some tweaks.
  5. Crimson Crashing

I'm a modern day Shakespeare yo.

b_RDxCdhEhQ I do what I do.
  6. Crimson Crashing

DJ

Anybody in here a DJ of any sort? It has been interesting me lately, thought it might be a fun hobby. It's all expensive as holy hell, but seems like a lot of fun. Just wondering if anyone is into any of it like I am. Maybe someone can help me out with some purchases.
  7. Crimson Crashing

Help/Support ► Hi I'm Todd...And I'm a hypochondriac.

Well I walked up to my Health teacher today and told her a little issue I was having. A couple of months ago I fell down the stairs and sort of scoffed my arm. It was by no means a large wound, it's the size of a dime and bled for about an hour, nothing serious at all. Anyways, that was a...
  8. Crimson Crashing

Tech ► I need to know basics about computer hardware.

I am currently in search of a gaming computer. Whether it is a laptop or a desktop, I have always wanted a computer that can actually play games. Games like Starcraft II, Fallout: New Vegas, Call of Duty. Pretty much the only thing I know about computers is that FPS will be good if they can...
  9. Crimson Crashing

I'm going Platinum!

So it's almost been 4 years, and I have finally reached the highest part of the social ladder a member can reach without becoming staff. I'm not sure if it's because of plain laziness or pickiness when it comes to the threads I post in/create. Even though I am not the most avid poster, I am...
  10. Crimson Crashing

Imaginative questions?

I guess that's the best title I could think of for it. Have you ever had one of those questions you have thought to yourself but never asked out loud for some reason or another? Whether it's because it just seems plain unimportant or you feel like it's something someone would ask while they are...
  11. Crimson Crashing

Black Eyed Peas to play at the Super Bowl

Black Eyed Peas to perform Super Bowl halftime - NFL - Yahoo! Sports Meh. I'm not a huge fan of Black Eyed Peas, but I like some of their recent stuff. It's nice to have someone performing that isn't from last generation.
  12. Crimson Crashing

How big of a gap in age is inappropriate, and when does it stop mattering.

I'm 17 and today I asked a girl out that I have been talking to for about a month. My own personal restrictions on me relationships was that I always felt dating someone 2 years or younger than me wasn't ok. My current girlfriend is 3 years. Obviously, she is mature, and attractive. It doesn't...
  13. Crimson Crashing

Epic Sauce!

PT0c-4gEE3s Need some more epic in your life? Good, 'cuz I need more views.
  14. Crimson Crashing

Reveal All

Props to Davey for letting me know how to do this. Anyways, if there is a piece that you think looks pretty sweet after you "reveal all" (Image > Reveal All) post it here.
  15. Crimson Crashing

Favorite Comedian

I was talking about this with my broham. My favorite would have to be Bo Burnham. I have loved his specials, I download his songs, he's absolutely hilarious.
  16. Crimson Crashing

Man I'm stuck.

I don't know what's wrong with me lately, I end up making then deleting a crap ton of unfinished sigs 'cuz I just get stuck and don't know what to do next. Anyways this is what I have so far. Any help please? EDIT: I'm also sharpening this up, so don't worry about that.
  17. Crimson Crashing

Photo Manipulation

My first time trying this. I followed a tut, I love how it came out. It was my first time doing a lot of stuff. The shadowing, rendering with the pen tool. Anyways, I'm afraid it might be really large, my apologies. V2
  18. Crimson Crashing

Work in progress?

I feel like there is something missing. But I'm coming to a wall. What do you guys think?
  19. Crimson Crashing

WhiteNoisee

First tag in a looong time. Made it for someone on a different forum. It's not my best by any means, let me know what you think. The silhouette was the first thing I ever rendered by myself.
  20. Crimson Crashing

Greg Giraldo, Passes at age 44

Greg Giraldo, comedian, dead at 44 | EW.com A great comedian, he was all over Comedy Central. It's sad to see him gone.
Back