• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Clothes

I thought Kairi's clothes were really cute. Sora, Roxas, and Riku's clothes were awesomee too
  2. C

kairi in kh1... [spoilers]

Re: kairi in kh1... Namine was created when Sora released his heart, along with Kairi's, back in Hollow Bastion. That's also how Roxas was created. Since Kairi's heart was in Sora's body as well, her heart was released and Namine was born.
  3. C

A very merry unbirthday?

sounds like a coincidence to me haha nonetheless its a little interestingg
  4. C

How excited where you when you got KH2

I was really excited, but not freaking out haha. I was anticipating it, as well, bc I wasn't able to play it until a week after I bought it due to my school's play and I was out every day until late haha
  5. C

What did Sora shout at the end?

I agree with the above posters. It's left for us to guess for ourselves what he says. I always thought he just kept shouting Kairi's name and saying "I promise" or something along those lines.
  6. C

Help/Support ► quick question about work

I think it would depend on you'r jobs policy, would'nt it? Not too sure on that, but thats what I'd think. I got a raise after my first 3 months, then after another 3 months (6 months total of working) now I get them every now and then. You have to show your boss that you're really committed...
  7. C

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? Xaldin. it took me forever to beat him. I'd battle him and die, and Mickey would come and save me 7 times in one battle, and I'd still lose. yeah that part was difficult for me lol
  8. C

Who are they?

to me, whoever they are it looks like their hoods are up. so there really isn't any way to tell...
  9. C

Who are they?

not sure who they are ... I never really looked close enough
  10. C

How far are you in the game?

same place as before, stuck on the Riku Replica right after Destiny Islands. leveling up one more time and then trying it again
  11. C

No Stop Cards?!?

I've gotten a few. don't remember which rooms, but I found them pretty easily. look around more: attack anything that can be struck, open any chests found in Calm Bounty or False Bounty. you'll find it soon enough
  12. C

Help/Support ► Should I?

I don't lol. but seriously, there's no point in fighting this guy. you shouldn't let words get to you. it's a waste of time. like I said before, its a different story if he throws the first punch, then you should defend yourself.
  13. C

Help/Support ► Should I?

no. especially since you've gotten in trouble in the past. it's a different story if he comes up to you and fights you first (physically). just ignore him, and show him that you could care less about whatever he says. being the bigger person in situations like this is important. soon enough...
  14. C

KH2 manga-Volume 3?

I'm sure it will be out soon. as many people stated above, it should be within the next month.
  15. C

Who else here hates premium cards?

yeah I don't like Premium Cards either. I only have 1 or 2 in my deck b/c they're high #'s. I tend not to choose premium cards when that roulette thing comes up, and if I get a card I use it to open a door to a scene
  16. C

I just got to thinking...

This. exactly my thoughts. there's no way Marluxia coulda transported them anyway. it would have been noticable.
  17. C

Remember little Adolf Hitler??

not too long ago, in a ShopRite foodstore, NJ, there were issues dealing with a family and their child's name written on a cake. if you recall, the child's name was Adolf Hitler Campbell, and the cake was to read "Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler". the cake was denied, and the story made news...
  18. C

Help/Support ► Girl advice

you don't want to jump into a relationship. take it slow. hang out with her and a bunch of friends, and then ask her just to hang out just the two of you one night. don't go crazy thinking that you'll go right into a relationship. things take time, and if she isn't ready for the relationship...
  19. C

Help/Support ► Good Places for Dates

how about bowling? its a cool group activity ^^
  20. C

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

I've heard a few people say that you get a bunch in Atlantica. I've gotten one lol
Back