• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oblivionite

A Theory on the purpose of the true Organization XIII

this is interesting, however we do know that he created org. XIII to make 13 vessels for himself
  2. Oblivionite

KH3D Keyblades

thanks! 25characters?prettylameifyouaskme
  3. Oblivionite

KH3D Keyblades

you probably entered this thread hoping you would see all the keyblades from KH3D. sorry about that. i was just wondering if anyone had pics/vids of all the keybades from kh3d. thanks
  4. Oblivionite

Final world cinematic translations

hopefully sora still maintains the ability to wield a keyblade even when ventus leaves his body/awakens
  5. Oblivionite

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

wait so...i thought this game takes place in their dreams, or while they are "asleep" wtf?
  6. Oblivionite

Re: KH3D Livestreams! i thought this was already known....lol. it just seemed so obvious.
  7. Oblivionite

Re: KH3D Livestreams! braig got smashed? what? are you guys watching a different stream besides apaulliao? link please
  8. Oblivionite

Message at the end of KH3D.

Re: Message at the end of KH3D. (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt General) the past as a new number - TAV awakened for kingdom hearts 3 in never before seen detail - PS3/PS4 Graphics prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number - kingdom hearts 3
  9. Oblivionite

Re: KH3D Livestreams! has this guy come back since 11am? last time i was here he was playing as riku in notre dame. apaulliao that is
  10. Oblivionite

Re: KH3D Livestreams! thanks...the music is amazing
  11. Oblivionite

Re: KH3D Livestreams! any streams yet? OP should update tbh
  12. Oblivionite

Re: KH3D Livestreams! khinsider forums should have a system which tells you when someone quoted you tbh.
  13. Oblivionite

Re: KH3D Livestreams! wow, so no one got the game earlier than expected?
  14. Oblivionite

Special Trailer Analysis (part 1)

hey did the trailer that came out a few days ago get subbed yet? edit: just checked 1st post lol
  15. Oblivionite

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! so when do you guys think the trailer will be out by?
  16. Oblivionite

Birth By Sleep -Volume Two- Multi Character Game? *Spoilers?*

i think in this new game we will learn about origins of the other half of organization XIII, such as marluxia, larxene, and demyx and such...
  17. Oblivionite

Secret Episode Boss (SPOILERS)

honestly, it looks like the behemoth heartless from kh1.
  18. Oblivionite

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

kingdom hearts gets me every single time.
  19. Oblivionite

New BBSFM Secret Episode scan.

i think the secret ending is pointless if it does not give us anything new about the upcoming kingdom hearts games, like kingdom hearts 3D and kingdom hearts 3
Back