• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oblivionite

KH3D Keyblades

you probably entered this thread hoping you would see all the keyblades from KH3D. sorry about that. i was just wondering if anyone had pics/vids of all the keybades from kh3d. thanks
  2. Oblivionite

A little bit of confusion for me (and maybe some other people)

okay so, nomura or whoever at square-enix said that e3 will have a big impact or new kingdom hearts game announced or whatever right? i don't know but thats not the point. what i want to know is was the big surprise for e3 suppose to be re:coded or a new kingdom hearts game, such as kingdom...
  3. Oblivionite

So are they...

are roxas and ven the same person? I mean we know that there are technically five soras (sora, roxas, xion, ven, and vanitas), but are roxas and ven the same person? or is roxas a completey seperate person but he forgot who he was? like ven has the ability to exist as roxas, but with half a...
  4. Oblivionite

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep = Star Wars

Yeah....a little something I thought of. Terra = Anakin Aqua = Obi-Wan Master Xehanort = Darth Sidious Master Eraqus = Master Yoda Vanitas = Darth Maul Yeah..I don't have anyone to compare Ven to..
  5. Oblivionite

I never really introduced myself

Hi my name is Oblivionite, i joined KHF (around two years ago) because Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite games, if not my favorite game(s) of all time. I never really introduced myself because i didn't know what to say...=P
  6. Oblivionite

Pokemon D/P event

Right, so as of midnight (Jan 12th, 2008) if you go to Snowpoint city the snow there is crystallized. On serebii it says that this is put in all games to celebrate the creator of pokemon (I think) 40th birthday. Sorry, I could not find the pokemon thread. If found, merge topic I guess.
  7. Oblivionite

I think I've solved the mistery of 358/2 or so I hope..

Noumura says that "Days" is part of the secret. Now if anyone can remember there is something where someone says "Are the days memorized?" What do you guys think?
  8. Oblivionite

When Terra Meets Sora before they fight in kh2...

Doesn't Terra Remember Sora? Did Xehanort mess up his memories? Does he just want to kill because Xehanort took something from him?
  9. Oblivionite

A Question about BBS trailer summary

It said in one summary that Terra was sitting on the Beach and saw two kids playing with a ball, as you got to see better you could see that the two kids were Sora and Riku. I read somewhere else that Those two kids were Tidius and Rikku, so which one is it?
  10. Oblivionite

Memory(s)

Yes I know its spelled memories. Ok So, I was reading on these forums somewhere that there are Keychains from each world because they represent memories and bring out a keyblades true power..The Soldier you fight in KH2FM+ and the other Soldiers don't have Keychains to there Keyblades because...
  11. Oblivionite

Kh2fm+ Music

Sorry this doesn't really deserve a topic but does anyone know what is the title of the song called when the 3 knights battle the old man?
Back