• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Help/Support ► Moved

if they make fun of you and you react then they will of course keep teasing you so if they keep teasing you then ignore em and they'll eventually stop. it's hella hard but i was like that except... i didn't wear a uniform and stuff but it's hard to ignore em but u gotta try and after it'll b all...
  2. U

i didn't fight roxas!

im already past the part where u fight roxas... but i didn't fight him! wut happened???
  3. U

Help/Support ► Help! I have a guy problem and I so need advice from any of you!

kinda but were friends, soooooo the only thing that helped wuz... 1. Just be nice, make sure you don't get cocky or anything......or show off too much. Most girls don't like that. 3. Keep being yourself and don't be somebody you aren't. and im totally the funny type and make her laugh...
  4. U

Help/Support ► Help! I have a guy problem and I so need advice from any of you!

i need help with a gurl but the thread title says " Help! I have a guy problem and I so need advice from any of you!" but i'm a guy and not gay
  5. U

halo 3 beta

hey has any1 downloaded the halo 3 beta?
  6. U

i have a question

how do i change the thing that's under my name... like right now it says "heartless" how do i change that???
  7. U

Play CoM

wtf?!?!?! it ain't illegal every1 i kno plays it on the computer:cursing:
  8. U

If you could...

i would want 2 add deep jungle 2 this game
  9. U

Soras Voice

RE:CoM is in a japanese dude's voice though
  10. U

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

lol, that must b g@y then
  11. U

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

the worst thing that's happened 2 me is when i was fighting axel with roxas (yes, roxas) I KEPT MISSING HIM!!!!!! so i died (noob? yes very big noob) and unfortunately... it wuz my cuzin's game so i still haven't gotten 2 sora yet =(
  12. U

HElp WITH ANSEM!!!

WOW! that's a hell of a long time, i don't even play for an hour
  13. U

Mickey's involvment in the new secret ending

i'm still kinda confused cuz i played kh2 but only got to the part where u fight axel 4 the 1st time (as roxas), so can sum1 tell me who yen sid IS?!
  14. U

micky mouse

u could do that in KH2? (i don't have the game) wut else can u do?
  15. U

Mickey's involvment in the new secret ending

i don't even have KH2, but it has 2 b in the past cuz doesn't sora get the star seeker in KH2? so mickey would've gotten the star seeker but then got the I.K.K. leading to the star seeker back in yen sid's control and givin it 2 sora. bit i dunno that's just wut i'm sayin'
Back