• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Mickey's involvment in the new secret ending

Assuming Mickey viewed the battle in the past, why wouldn't have he told Sora & Co. about it? Such crucial information shouldn't have been kept secret right from the start...or perhaps it's too shocking...who knows? Perhaps at the end of KH2 the letter Mickey wrote to Sora was about this battle...
  2. S

about limit form

I also have a question about limit form. In Yen Sid's Tower, in the room where the fairies change your clothes there are 5 mirrors. Each of them talk about a form of Sora (Antiform, Final Form, Master Form, Wisdom Form and Valor Form) when you examine them. I was wondering if there were a sixth...
  3. S

Mirrors

Wow, you just figured out what the mirrors meant. I had been wondering about that until I read this thread. Thank you for finding! I decided to get the game script, here it is: 1) An image of you overcome by the power of darkness flows into your mind. Associated form: Antiform 2) An image of...
  4. S

KH2:FM+ Scenes

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] How do you know it's Xemnas? The machine at the beginning identifies the person as "unknown".
Back