• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kingofgame981

KINGDOM HEARTS 20th Anniversary site launches

Hmm what is this Union X updated? I thought Dark Road is the last we are looking forward to?
  2. kingofgame981

Halo! It has been a really long time since the last time we talked! How are you doing?

Halo! It has been a really long time since the last time we talked! How are you doing?
  3. kingofgame981

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

For some god knows unknown reasons inside my mind, I was believe baby Xehanort was inside that black box and we finally know what is inside the box.
  4. kingofgame981

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

I have had the same thought with you after this update. Although mine related more afterward during their transition from Human to Nobody. Correct me if I wrong, but we haven't had any clear confirmation or definition about Nobody beside a body without Heart (which related to emotion) will also...
  5. kingofgame981

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

I have already expressing my feeling on youtube and now please excuse me for being self-embarrassed again here, but the moment "Link to All" began playing, I feel so happy and full of positive about the future of the series. It may be because of now we are all moving to the new saga with new...
  6. kingofgame981

(SPOILERS) Union X: The World's End

There is a lot of bombs in these cutscenes a I believe all of us are happy with what we received. (Correct me but was the piano soundtracks has been used before? I wish that will be the battle theme when we face Luxu or MoM in the future, it would be epic) - So the 7 Crowns. Unless the Darkness...
  7. kingofgame981

When you look back 19 years from now...

This brings me to FFXIV's vibe with the council of evil being replaced with new member after the previous one passed away. The council is still running, it just the member being replaced with newer one while that position's title is not change. You are not the only one, so I feel you and hang...
  8. kingofgame981

Union X: The strongest virus

I thought we are finally get some more updates since the last cliffhanger with the Dandelions, but it is still Wreck It Ralph and laugh for my own silliness. But I did watch the whole update and surprised with the intense level (comparing for normally Disney world) and especially that plot being...
  9. kingofgame981

Oh, how I miss this cutscene until you brought it back. Back when I was a kid, I have a period of time where my mental really clicked with scene like this one. It was when House of Mickey arrived in Vietnam (by pirated DVD, we didn't have that authority just yet) and up until first trailer of...
  10. kingofgame981

What do you miss the most? Do you imagine the series will make a turn into what she is right now? Any particular aspect that made you "OMG!" or "Oh no, he didn't!"? (*cough* Luxu *cough*) From my view, when I played through KH2 and saw the ending (KHCOM brought up the question and KH2 was the...
  11. kingofgame981

News ► NEO: TWEWY is a sequel to the anime, new Nomura artwork

Bugger me. I wonder will the game have special mechanics for each party member like the original one?
  12. kingofgame981

News ► Dengeki KHMOM interview translated, Nomura says he will announce "something good" in 2022

If I understand this correctly, he was mentioning about anything that related to post-MoM developments? And from this, I assume the Dark Road storyline will come to a close without any element like returning characters or plot being mentioned (Master Odin, the classmates, or the newest character...
  13. kingofgame981

News ► NEO: TWEWY is a sequel to the anime, new Nomura artwork

This means I have to catch up with the anime. I haven't watch it yet.
  14. kingofgame981

Dengeki: Nomura discusses OST, MOM, Kingdom Hearts going on break

I agree. Being able to endure with the long await of KH3 released day back then has made me less focusing on each day for news (compare to when the trio 358/2 Days, BBS and coded being announced. I miss those days of joyful and flood of news)
  15. kingofgame981

Spoilers ► Post-MOM Theories

Now I wish that one day the KH-team can put together a encyclopaedia or something similar about the world and lore of KH like FFXIV Encyclopaedia.
  16. kingofgame981

Dengeki: Nomura discusses OST, MOM, Kingdom Hearts going on break

I was excited when I read the summary news on Gematsu about the future of the series. And when I came back here for further detail news (like always), I felt sad to hear that KH will go on break. (lol) But I understand if this must have happened. Here hoping for new wave of joyful news in the...
  17. kingofgame981

(SPOILERS) Union X: Confession / The Missing Ark

I want the team to develop a 3D fight scene between Lauriam and Maleficent! I need that! On another note, Ventus amnesia creates a dark vibe in this story.
  18. kingofgame981

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

Walking through the story in Eraqus and Xehanort's perspective is a high selling point, but looking at it now, I still hate it. Especially now seeing Agrabah again, gosh, there is nothing I hate about KH more than Agrabah. Funny to see they kinda revamp the X[chi] system into this game and...
  19. kingofgame981

(SPOILERS) Union X: Cornerstone of the World's Rebirth

Finally, an update worth waiting for, but still the same confusing like before. I'm quite excited to hear Master of Masters confirmed the 3 titles of X (X[chi], Unchained, Union Cross) are actual different timeline events in this whole mess, and that it's my first time to see a game title is...
Back