• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Fanfiction ► transormation of my old one

Just seperate paragraphs so its easier to read. Thats all he wanted you to do...
  2. N

Fanfiction ► A New Journey

keep going Aif. maybe after the story progresses a little you could hold a competition to see who can draw the best Jess...
  3. N

Fanfiction ► The Keyblade of Cards

You know, when I though KH+Yugioh, i thought, man this'll be stupid. But compared to a lot of the things I've seen here, this is actually pretty good... (for four paragraphs...)
  4. N

hehe... he said horrific... hehe... Keep it comin' SK47. Fics die here like a person with cancer... *500th posts! w00t! halfway there!*
  5. N

tch... dying fic. please post new chappie or this will die!! (hurry, but be descriptive.)
  6. N

Fanfiction ► Reflections of the Soul [Concept Draft V.2]

You've read it AF? ... wow.... *cough*liar*cough*... jk xDD anyways, if you don't hurry Malus, this is gonna die. so post!
  7. N

The Number 13

EDIT: Ack, i messed up the thread title! Its supposed to be The Number 23.... I should be shunned from society... I saw this movie today, and it's concepts were frighteningly truthful. After watching, I looked at my life and noticed many instances where The Number 23 fit. For instance, my...
  8. N

In case you didn't understand that, here is an example- I saw Kairi in her bedroom. I went in and jumped in a dark hole. Peach’s castle appeared before me. Hey Link, don’t we need to go save that dying tree? Roxas how did you get in that tree? Instead, try looking at other people’s fics and...
  9. N

Fanfiction ► short one

... wow, I'm gonna have to agree with Mr. Redux and Zetsumi on this one. Its not really that funny, and **oathkeeper**, don’t try to tell a prem not to post. Unfortunately, they do what they want. I also think its funny that you think that some people here think its funny, when the people here...
  10. N

... umm... post a new chap! just don't rush it. be descriptive!
  11. N

Ack! Ficcy fell to the 2nd page!! Nizzo!!!! Ugh! Keep writing you idiot! And hurry!!!! ...
  12. N

oh, ok. well it doesn't really matter how long it is because you know i'll still be your (first) fan for... a long time... i guess!! :3 (according to Mr. Redux, i'm one of the smart ones! yay me!)
  13. N

*sigh* wow…. I’m speechless… Oh, wait…. No I’m not. Okay, if you wondering why there are 450 frickin views and only two posts, that’s because you write too much in one post! Most people see a lot of words and think “ugh! That’s boring!”, but the thing is this isn’t boring, just long. If other...
  14. N

Fanfiction ► A New Life

wow.... this is an interesting thread... hmmmmmm.... its kinda funny how only n00bs are posting here except for Zetsumi, who's not being very nice... anyways, about the story... its ok, but things happen too fast... you're like- "he was born. then he got a keyblade. but then he got shot. he was...
  15. N

Fanfiction ► The Wizard of Castle Oblivion

ooh... kairi's a drama queen... i like!
  16. N

Line Rider Vids

(I wasn't sure if this would fall under GVG or not, but here you go.) Okay, all of us, or at least most of us, know of the insanely addictive computer game Line Rider, right? Well, I've started playing it a couple months ago and became addicted like many other people in the world. If you are...
  17. N

Fanfiction ► Between the Rift

*eagerly awaits next chappie*
  18. N

I just scanned over it, but yeah! It looks pretty good!
  19. N

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

oops, my bad... sry "Oathy"
  20. N

Sounds great! Keep going!!!
Back