• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kh2FM coming to AMerican shores?

one, im gonna reserve it the day its comfirmed, and teo, if they release that here, the should also release KH1 final mix....i want 2 read the subtitles for extra scenes in english 2
  2. S

Kh 3 Info!!!!

at this site: IGN: Nomura Talks Kingdom Hearts Sequel
  3. S

Hhhhheeeeeellllllllllpppppp

ya it final mix + anf Re: CoM...but im also ordering final mix for KH1.....if u want 2 play it on a US PS2 just ask
  4. S

Hhhhheeeeeellllllllllpppppp

im getting all the final mix versions...along with an ultimania book describing the three games in one...but its in japanese.....anyone know how i can translate it or kno an easy way for me 2 learn japanese?
  5. S

Any word on a release date

actually it may never come out here....but u can buy the japaneses version and play it like i am
  6. S

who are the three knights?

ES isnt xehanort.......he said he hated xehanort
  7. S

Help/Support ► Friend problems

who cares? move on with life! the past is past, put it behind u.....live for today
  8. S

Help/Support ► You People may Not care.

ya i wish you the best of luck
  9. S

translations!

anyone kno a rly easy way to translate the final mix games? im getting I, II, and RE: CoM sent 2 me thru mail right now, so i was wondering if anyone can help me translate the content somehow so i can play to the fullest extent
  10. S

Help/Support ► Alright...Here we go....*deep breath* HHHHHHEEEELLLLPPPP!!!

chanes are this JT guy isnt going 2 be really immature about it since u 2 are in high school....i mean rly if he goes crazy because of that you obviously shouldnt be liking him and go for a matured guy...especially at that age
  11. S

about limit form

im getting the game shipped 2 me right now...so for future reference how do u unlock limit form
  12. S

who are the three knights?

i doubt its sora riku and kairi.....mickey was watching from afar....dont u think hed rush 2 help if it were them? i mean rly it has 2 be a new set of characters...also by ansem ur talking about the real ansem or xehanort's heartless?
  13. S

can anyone help me with....

k well i bought kh final mix and kh2 final mix from this site...but how can i translate the subtitles? i kno the original us story for all three: 1; CoM; and II but i want 2 kno ALL the dtails? also i bought an ultimania book covering the entire series so far but its in japanese too....anyone...
Back