• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Mickey's involvment in the new secret ending

You mean like a KH2 COM? Lol, I would like that
  2. S

But remember all characters in the ending are new, and Xemnas is not new, so he is not in there. How could this be his memory?
  3. S

Yeah, but maybe those characters are ancestors of Sora, Kairi, and Riku. I mean, the BHS looks a little too much like Roxas, even though he's not, and Roxas is a part of Sora
  4. S

Okay, about the whole clothes thing, remember that it takes place in the past. Mickey probably wasn't King yet and was still training under Yen Sid. My theory says that, read it on pg 2.
  5. S

Well maybe he was sent off course when the stork brought him, or was attacked by heartless as a baby and Yen Sid rescued him. I'm not being defensive, so don't think of it as an insult
  6. S

Water Dancer: If disney castle aint Mickeys home planet, then where is?? Yen Sid's tower? I dunno. Haven't thought of that
  7. S

Yen Sid is a powerful wizard who starts Sora off on his adventure and trained Mickey (Yen Sid is also Disney spelled backwards, in case you didn't know)
  8. S

Hello I'm new. Here's my theory This is in the past, so this is when Mickey trained under Yen Sid. Yen Sid caught the battle going on and sent Mickey with the Star Seeker to settle it. Mickey fought but failed.The UEM then opened a portal and threw Mickey into it, which sent him into the realm...
Back