• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

KHFanatic4565

Would you like to battle?
  2. A

Master Xehanort

When MX unlocks his heart, he created a nobody. He had to have, as Sora did when he unlocked his heart. Sora's body also dissipates similarly to MX's, so that leaves the question. Where, if it exists, is MX's nobody.
  3. A

Ven's fate

Could someone please explain to me what happened to Ven?
  4. A

Chain of Memories

Could someone explain to me how Chain of Memories is considered a "spin-off or side story"? Although it doesn't bear the name, CoM was the sequel to KH, therefore is part of the main story, and it is neither a side story or spin off in anyway.
  5. A

The battle of wits

CoF, considering now we don't need to hold onto a gauntlet, how would you like to take where our conversation was going in our battle an roll with it some more. Have our character's interact. It should be interesting.
  6. A

I have a question

What the hell are the forces of light and darkness? Honestly, I'm not really sure. People say they use darkness and light... but what are their properties? Strengths? Weaknesses? Are you basing them off of some sort of mythology, or are you just trying to look cool? Because it seems to be...
  7. A

Anyone up for it?

Name: Translation would be Daniel, if we could ever have a translation from his language to our own. Age: Well, considering Daniel's species have a life span that exceeds a normal human life span more than ten times, Daniel is relatively young at 200. Species: Homo-Mentis Appearance: …I’m not...
  8. A

Let's sit around and talk

Well, I've always wanted to just have an RP where the character's sit around and talk. Their abilities are not what matter here. Their personalities are what shine through. Take this instance. It's two in the morning in the middle of god knows where, and we're in the cliche airport scenario...
  9. A

City and Colour (Dallas Green)

YouTube - Casey's Song - City And Colour Click the link, listen to the damn song. If you haven't heard of City and Colour, you might at least recognize the guy's voice. This is Dallas Green(lead guitarist/vocals for Alexisonfire)'s side project. The link is him performing Casey's Song from...
  10. A

Challeng~!

Lik i m nu s0 i wud lik 2 batl sum1 i m gud n 0ter fruymz s0 i wil prbbly wn ths. lawl ph34r meh. XD itl b melee now speshul powarz. modz dunt lok ths 3vn tho thar mey b sum spllin mstakz i m gud. Trust me. ;)
Back