• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

A new theory tell me what you think

I'm thinking a character with ties to Xenahort, not Xenahort himself. That could link into the whole "Memory of Xenahort" text that was going on in Sunset Horizons. I think that term in a noun though, reffering to HIS memory, not someone remembering him...
  2. N

*shudder* I've got issues with them using Xenahort... again. Sure, he was/is a great character, all three of him, but more stuff on the same Xenahort would just get oooold.
  3. N

what are limit conquests

Quite a few people have asked this question before, but very few know the answer... Maybe you could PM Xaldin or someone who owns the game and knows Japanese? I think maybe Limit Conquest is the Organization re fights in The Cavern Of Rememberance. Have you done that yet?
  4. N

Heh. But, back to the theory... Is it possible that Sora, Riku and Kairi will eventually take on the roles of the knights? Its certainly within reason to imagine this happening.
  5. N

"Sora, Riku, Kairi... The price of bannanas has gotten ridiculous. Could you pick some up for me? Thanks, King Mickey." That would explain the "ftw" look on Kairis face, and Riku's bemused expression :lol:
  6. N

I've got it. The letter. That oh-so-mysterious letter the Destiny Islands trio got from the king. Could it be about the keyblade war? Edit: Aw dang, the future. Maybe the whole "History repeats itself" philosophy is coming around, and our three heroes will be placed in the same role, like...
  7. N

Oh, and another thing... The two secret endings couldn't have been in different time periods, because Nomura also stated that the first secret ending was In the past. Him and his stupid interviews always ruining everything... Even if it wasn't, who the hell would have cleaned up the mess made...
  8. N

Confusion. How do you explain that their armour is exactly the same? And, if you look closley at a screenshot of the orginal secret ending, you can see the three Knights holding the keyblades they used in Birth By Sleep. On top of that, the E.S. is clearly seen holding the very keyblade he uses...
  9. N

An interesting idea... Sadly, Nomura already ruled this out when interviewed on the topic of the original secret ending of Kingdom Hearts II, and stated that they were "three completley new characters" However, this does not rule out their appearance in the new title.
  10. N

The Roxas Lookalike isn't dead.

If he does kill him off, he'll have angry fans to answer to all over the world, saying "omgwtfbbq!" I wouldn't be surprised if was actually was killed off though...
  11. N

when did xehanort become a heartless?

There seems to be a lot of speculation about our Xenahort being the same Xenahort the knight talks about. Purely theorising, perhaps this young boy found by Ansem, our Xenahort was one of the victims of the Keyblade War? "One story says it bought the world prosperity, another says it bought...
  12. N

KH2:FM+ Scenes

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] I think eventually, we're going to need a properly captured fight with the Knight. Win or lose, it dosn't exactly matter, but it would be good to have a high quality version, rather than videos have directly filmed their tv's.
  13. N

Off topic, :Saixy:, your post count just read "1337". Yay. On topic, even though he possibly could die, its unlikely that they'd kill him as they just introduced a character so perplexing.
  14. N

Hah, thats a good point. :toungesmile: I think its worth pointing out though that the B.H.S. MAY die from his injuries... He certainly looks close to death.
  15. N

Org. disscusion?

Yeah, this has been posted and subbed. Check the stickied video thread.
  16. N

Those who downloaded the HQ version of Birth By Sleep would have known that, but its good for pointing that out as many people would have watched it over YouTube...
Back