• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hero_of_Fate

BbS Release Date Announced

No, they didn't lie. It's just that people feel it's a cop out. When companies say Summer they generally mean BEFORE September.
  2. Hero_of_Fate

The Flaw of Leanord Nimoy

Dude, Leonard Nimoy agreed to do the THX test for the Museum of Science Boston's Omnitheater. I think he'll do MX again if asked.
  3. Hero_of_Fate

How about not understanding Moonspeak? That's a pretty valid point, brah. I've already done that on several occasions, it's a major headache.
  4. Hero_of_Fate

I'm sort of glad...

There's no real reason other than strategic. They're not doing it to make the game better. Hell, by this point the game is probably done, as companies tend to sit on them for a bit.
  5. Hero_of_Fate

Birth by Sleep Voice Actors Nimoy Confirmed

Considering Disney likes to use teenagers for the main characters (well, they're teenagers in the first appearances), I would think Hamill wouldn't be Terra.
  6. Hero_of_Fate

I do for my game releases. Summer 2010 stands for June to August. Technically speaking, September 7th is still Summer in natural terms, but it sure as hell ain't Q2. Apparently Nintendo is the only company with the balls to release something during the actual Summer. Not the tail-end early...
  7. Hero_of_Fate

Summer 2010 my ass. (character limit is goddamn annoying.)
  8. Hero_of_Fate

Birth by Sleep Pre-Orders at Gamestop

Good. I remember a few years ago when they were pulling random dates out of their ass and people believed they were the truth. Guess they learned something.
  9. Hero_of_Fate

BBS rated E10+?

Kingdom Hearts has been getting an E 10+ rating since II. I don't see why it'd suddenly change.
  10. Hero_of_Fate

Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation (now working)

Re: Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation Depends on the size. Usually no longer than 10 minutes, though.
  11. Hero_of_Fate

Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation (now working)

Re: Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation Doesn't work. 25characterslimitisballs
  12. Hero_of_Fate

PS3 Re:com problems

You're going to have to find a game save that saves directly following the friend card tutorial, since it's a glitch that occurs with all 80 GB PS3s.
  13. Hero_of_Fate

Can't find puppies 52, 53, & 54 (Final Mix)

Re: Can't find Puppies 52,53, and 54(Final Mix) I've already tried that. Why would I be asking otherwise? I'm sorry for being rude, but really. That's all everyone is telling me, even though I say I can't activate the statues anymore, and there are no remaining chests in the treasure room.
  14. Hero_of_Fate

Can't find puppies 52, 53, & 54 (Final Mix)

I swore I got these puppies when I was in Agrabah earlier, but the journal says I don't have them. I went back to the treasure room and can't find a chest anywhere, and I can't seem to activate the statues anymore. I hope to God the game isn't glitched, because I'm at the end of the game.
  15. Hero_of_Fate

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful Life I've found my self saying this a lot too, since one of my friends found out Nomura kept suggesting that they move it to PSP. I mean, the director knew what he was doing when he settled on DS.
  16. Hero_of_Fate

Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful Life Well, that depends on where you live. If you live closer to suppliers, your stores are likely to get them late on the release date. Most people, however, do not have such luck.
  17. Hero_of_Fate

Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful Life Yeah, some people tend to forget that most release dates are actually ship dates. It's very rare that a game actually goes on sale the day of release.
  18. Hero_of_Fate

Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful Life Well, I think it won't actually be available until later today or tomorrow, depending on where you live. I live on the East Coast, so I'll just have to pick it up tomorrow.
  19. Hero_of_Fate

As NiGHTS: JoD draws near, SEGA releases some goodies(Dreams Dreams Rerecord!)

Yep, SEGA has decided to keep the original theme, but have given it an orchestra for the music in this rerecord of Dreams Dreams. Source: Go Nintendo » Blog Archive » Two NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams songs- What are you waiting for?
  20. Hero_of_Fate

Re: It's a Wonderful World Square-Enix told Nintendo Power(US) that they're releasing it in America later on in the year, or early next year. So, I don't think you have to worry, since NP is directly connected to Nintendo of America.
Back