• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Face My Fears

Can we talk about how atrocious the Remind Limit Cut voice acting is?

I think Riku was the only character that had any problems. He seemed so wooden and emotionless. I think it's probably because Riku did nothing except be an exposition machine. The only time he sounded good was when he said "Sora, you don't believe that, I know you don't" which is probably...
  2. Face My Fears

About Star Wars in KH4...(Fun discussion)

Episode VI (which is really the III Star Wars film) will debut in KH IV which will be on PS V.
  3. Face My Fears

Spoilers ► Is the story of Kingdom Hearts really that confusing?

In a way, I agree with you, but I also don't. As Kingdom Hearts is an ever-growing franchise with no end in sight, I don't think there needs to be finality in some choices, let alone information given in one game - as they realistically can't. Like in the first Star Wars movie, they couldn't...
  4. Face My Fears

Xehanort vs Palpatine.

Yeah, but Palpatine is confirmed to not be a great lightsaber duelist. That's why he only uses force powers when battling and combines his force powers when using lightsaber attacks (like his spinning attack in Revenge of the Sith). So if both Master Xehanort and Palpatine are crap fighters...
  5. Face My Fears

I thought that whole ceremony was actually to explain how Kairi was able to wield a keyblade? Which - ultimately - didn't matter because Lea becomes a keyblade wielder. Why was it OK for Lea to just get a keyblade with no explanation, but Riku and Kairi needed some crazy explanation? I actually...
  6. Face My Fears

CAN Riku use Darkness to its full extent, actually?

I assumed "Dark Mode" was a result of the part of Ansem that was inside of him (during CoM). When he fully channeled the darkness in Days to defeat Roxas and became "Ansem", I think that's what caused the shift. When the real Ansem's machine malfunctioned, something must have happened there that...
  7. Face My Fears

Xehanort vs Palpatine.

I meant that Xehanort has way better dark powers than just Palpatine's lightning and telekinesis. Xehanort can move WAY faster than Palpatine, he can teleport, has much better telekinesis powers (he can make pillars out of the ground beneath him), can use darkness as offensive magic (and way...
  8. Face My Fears

Xehanort vs Palpatine.

Xehanort would win. I doubt a light saber can cut through No Name. Also, Xehanort has way better dark powers than just lightning and telekinesis.
  9. Face My Fears

Multiple playable characters...(Fun discussion)

Well if KH4 has DLC, it should be free.
  10. Face My Fears

About the outfits... (Fun discussion)

So his eyes only changed in KH3? I guess so... I don't know what to make of Riku's eyes. Maybe after visiting the Realm of Sleep, his eyes changed?
  11. Face My Fears

Multiple playable characters...(Fun discussion)

I think we've reached the technological stage of being able to have either a DLC expansion focused on one character (this being paid DLC I will hate) or just having something like Reverse/Rebirth unlockable. I wouldn't want this unless it actually enhances the story or is vital. I think the best...
  12. Face My Fears

Stuff we love about Kingdom Hearts

Actually exploring a whole DISNEY film AND fighting a DISNEY villain. A story that's so "complicated" being in what everyone says is a "children's game". Somehow weaving existentialism and other complex philosophical ideas into a game with DISNEY characters. The gameplay is very fun. The music.
  13. Face My Fears

I thought Riku's eye change was due to the remnants of Xehanort in him? When did the transition happen?
  14. Face My Fears

Maybe some nice person found Roxas in the forest on the verge of death and offered him an outfit.
  15. Face My Fears

I think that the world generated the outfit due to "world order".
  16. Face My Fears

About sora's level... (Fun discussion)

I still feel like that takes away from level design. For example, if Sora had access to Glide in Wonderland, then you could probably access everything in that world and not need to do a revisit. Part of a RPG and levelling up/upgrading is that the areas you visit are designed for what the player...
  17. Face My Fears

Roxas was born in the Organization black coat. It was only when he was uploaded to the Data Twilight Town that DiZ had the AI generate an outfit that matched the real Twilight Town's male teen fashion sense.
  18. Face My Fears

The Organization's wardrobe contains black coats only. When Namine was born, they ran out of black coats and the black coat shipment was late to restock, so they had to tear down a curtain from Castle Oblivion and put her in that (Vexen was the seamstress to whip up the dress).
  19. Face My Fears

About sora's level... (Fun discussion)

They'd still be stronger. Like if you were to apply that to Pokemon, you have to fight a Level 5 Geodude, but it has Earthquake and Rock Slide. That would be difficult to deal with. On top of that, it means making the later enemies even stronger. Ultimately, I don't think it matters if it's...
  20. Face My Fears

The story is not confusing at all. If people spent the time to either read the journals or pay attention to cutscenes, the games make sense. The only KH game that would be confusing on its own is KH3 because there's so many plot elements that you would need to know. I've had people play only...
Back