• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

The More You Know. . .

(Deleted For God, yes that's right, I said God.)
  2. O

Fanfiction ► The Wizard of Castle Oblivion

I'm sorry for all the procrastinations. The next chapter will be up tomorrow for sure! You see, there is something you must understand, I was taking a break (for the Summer), and I wanted to relax (and not just work work work for the whole Summer). It's like how that saying gose: "All work...
  3. O

Okay look, I'm sorry I couldn't get the next chapter up as quick as I thought I would. . . You see, I've been watching "Death Note", and just forgot to update (or visit for that matter. . .). So, the next chapter will be up today or tomorrow. Agin, sorry. . .
  4. O

Good new. For everyone who posts here, I will add to your "Reputation". (every vote counts!)
  5. O

(Deleted for God! The final chapter.)
  6. O

Fanfiction ► Not The Same

Wow, good poem! I was going threw something, and this poem made me feel better... And because of this, I am going to give you some "rep". Oh, and happy "Memorial Day"! ~Peace~
  7. O

Uuuuuh, yeah... The next chapter will be better. How ever, There will not be a huge delay like last time. So, hang on tight! I have to get typing my new chapter.
  8. O

(Deleted for God! this chapter is SO gone.)
  9. O

Sorry for the delay. untill I can put a ne chapter up, Keep the "post" alive ^_^! I need to get to wrighting...(typing)
  10. O

Guess What?

You will not believe what I am doing! I am on the "Wii" plat form, and I am searching the internet! Dramatic music: dun, dun, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! i know, it is amazing... Okay, now that I have shared the with you guies, let's talk about the "Wii"! ^_^
  11. O

Fanfiction ► A New Life

THIS IS GOOD! What happends next? I must know!
  12. O

(Deleted for God! This chapter made me think.)
  13. O

Sorry for the all the posting but, what did you guies think of the chapter?
  14. O

Fanfiction ► In her past....

What kind of fan fic is this:confused: ? WHERE IS THE STORY? (I guess I'll try agin tomorrow...)
  15. O

R.e.s.p.e.c.t

I was wondering...how do you get "rep"? becuse the mods have a lot of it. I remember I saw one mod have TEN rep! And I was all like "wow! how do I get that? What am I suppose to do to get this "rep"?" If any one knows, please tell me.
  16. O

(Deleted for God ^_^! And proud of it!)
  17. O

Thanks guys, I do use spell check. But for some reason, it dose not pick up on all the words I missed spelled and and many other problems... thanks for the tips! ^_^
  18. O

How did this site come to be?

Who is the founder of this web site :confused:? Is there more then one:unsure: ? I have been wondering this for a while. Can som one tell me? PLEASE! I must know! thanks for listening ~Oukoku~
  19. O

(Delete for God. :thumbsup: ! I don't remember writting most of this. . .)
  20. O

Thanks for reading. I'll have a new chapter up tomorrow! ^_^ Oh, and "shadow_heartless", This is NOT that kind of a story... I thought that the name of this story made it oveous, but I guess not. -_- It's not a lovey dovey kind of thing. just you wait. it's gonna be GOOD!!! ^_^ Edit: sorry...
Back