• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

The More You Know. . .

(Deleted For God, yes that's right, I said God.)
  2. O

Guess What?

You will not believe what I am doing! I am on the "Wii" plat form, and I am searching the internet! Dramatic music: dun, dun, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! i know, it is amazing... Okay, now that I have shared the with you guies, let's talk about the "Wii"! ^_^
  3. O

R.e.s.p.e.c.t

I was wondering...how do you get "rep"? becuse the mods have a lot of it. I remember I saw one mod have TEN rep! And I was all like "wow! how do I get that? What am I suppose to do to get this "rep"?" If any one knows, please tell me.
  4. O

How did this site come to be?

Who is the founder of this web site :confused:? Is there more then one:unsure: ? I have been wondering this for a while. Can som one tell me? PLEASE! I must know! thanks for listening ~Oukoku~
  5. O

Fanfiction ► The Wizard of Castle Oblivion

(Delete for God. :thumbsup:)
  6. O

Hustle

I'm sorry to if this post is wasting your time and what not, but this has been on my mind for about 15 minutes, what is the "hustle"? I know that in the song they say "do the hustle" but how? Edit: Umm...ooooookay, I know now. YouTube - (how to) do the hustle O.o! I'm scared! Why was that...
  7. O

~^_^Hello^_^~

Hey, I'm new. of coures that's obvious-_-... But I wanted to state that. anyway I have been reading this form for quite some time now, so I thought " Hey, why not join^_^!".so here I am. Welcome me! LOL
Back