• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Raeneth

Dear RPG Inferno Players

Greetings to everyone. Hope you're all adjusting to the brand new KHI Forums. However you have most certainly realized that the Inferno in all of its glory has had to be put down. It's really a sad day for myself and the rest of the Inferno staff, past and present I'm sure. I'd just like to say...
  2. Raeneth

KHI RPG Inferno is now Open

KHI's RPG Inferno KHI's RPG Inferno is an ongoing game that you can play right in your browser while you're on KHI! You can also talk with and party up with fellow Forum-Goers in an ever expanding universe. You can adventure alone or with a friend and see all that the continent of Waltier has...
  3. Raeneth

Sinking to a New Low

So, watching a re-run of South Park not even five minutes ago, and I see this wonderful commercial YouTube - Exceptionally tasteful 9/11 commemorative dollar ad It's... absolutely breathtaking. It's like the scam of the century. Liberian legal tender. Silver Foiled. And get this: you get it...
  4. Raeneth

I have an important announcement

I just lost the game.
Back