• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. darkheart709

The Wonderful The Wonderful 101 Threadl

The Wonderful 101 is out in Europe and Japan right now and will be out Sept 15 for NA. Anyone have it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNefE89DZds Iwata Asks
  2. darkheart709

Kingdom Hearts 3D 3rd on NPD August sales with over 200k.

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D 3rd on NPD August sales with 180k. NeoGAF - View Single Post - NPD August 2012 Sales Results [Up2: Kingdom Hearts 3DS, NSMB2] for the less than 40k they are talking about Vita the PSP's life was mainly due to it's sales in Japan
  3. darkheart709

Kingdom Hearts 3D 3rd on NPD August sales with over 200k.

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D 3rd on NPD August sales with 180k. according to neogaf that figure doesn't include the MOM edistion, with it KH3D is over 200k, which is better i guess. The fact that its released so early in the 3DS lifetime might give it better legs than BBS yeah thats true, its a...
  4. darkheart709

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You the fact that its still able to stay around in the 100's after the discounted amazon price is sold out is really amazing, even when it sold out the first time and got out of the 100's i remember it was still in the 110's to 130's being sold by over price 3rd part...
  5. darkheart709

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You kinda cool that the game jumped back so high on the amazon video game best seller charts, even if it is just amazon
  6. darkheart709

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

don't think its out in the US until tomorrow.
  7. darkheart709

the only ones who would have been hyped from that teaser site were the fans who had already played the first one and wanted more, plus there was also that interview with nomura on KH3D where he suggest they might do more with the series and that was one of the reasons Rhyme got a voice actor...
  8. darkheart709

you don't do a week long countdown site unless your trying to build hype, and there's nothing really updated about the game play other than they took out the partner system and regulated it to a pin, which kills the whole uniqueness of the of the original game. while i don't think the idea of...
  9. darkheart709

agreed, the 2 screen combat system was fun and made the game unique. now your partner is just a pin u use if you want
  10. darkheart709

the ratings for the YouTube video were disabled, the video supposedly had like over 2000 dislikes man SE really shouldn't have hyped this up
  11. darkheart709

What "Birth By Sleep" could have meant

i like it too, i don't mind the time travel thing but your idea is better
  12. darkheart709

What if...

what if since eraqus heart went inside Terra, MX put a piece of himself inside Eraqus' empty body. Think about it its just an empty vessel without it. What if it disappearing was just MX sending it somewhere else. Also, i thought Ansem SOD form was the result of Teranort's heartless possessing...
  13. darkheart709

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has no more :c Amazon has the Mark of Mastery Edition in stock again, get it while you can if you haven't already
  14. darkheart709

North American KH 3D Commercials

i'm glad they're using sanctuary in the tvspot now instead of the ost for the game, it just doesn't feel like a Kingdom Hearts commercial unless Utada is singing in the background
  15. darkheart709

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has no more :c looks like amazon is out of the MoM edition
  16. darkheart709

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has more! SE better add more, the MoM edition is doing really well for a CE, its moved up to number 3 from 385 in best sellers on amazon in like a day
  17. darkheart709

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

Why do i keep playing this demo over and over... Flow Motion is one of the best additions this series has gotten, its so much fun just using it in combat and to just get around the map
  18. darkheart709

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

the demo was awesome, and the 3d really makes the game look better. Flowmotion took me awhile to get used too but its really fun when you get the hang of it. Sad that Riku isn't playable but it's not that much longer until the full game comes out.
  19. darkheart709

KH3D English Trailer Up!

i'm pretty sure YMX is voiced by ben Diskin, sounds really like him also YEAH FOR ENGLISH TRAILER ben diskin voiced Szayel Aporro Granz from bleach
  20. darkheart709

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

Thats cool about the pre-order cards, can't wait for this game to release. Now give us a trailer SE Also i know Amazon sales rankings aren't reliable but the game has jumped from like the 200's in best seller to the top 50's in best seller over the past few days
Back