• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Priss Princess Peckerpunch

Dark Souls - CROSSING SOULS [ OOC and Signups ]

Falling to her knee, the Firekeeper extends her hand to the fire. Clutched in her long, dirty fingers, Three sprites, with darkened cores; white flames burning forth from its center. This is Humanity. The fuel of bonfires. This is the Firekeeper's duty. A role that has been forced upon her...
  2. Priss Princess Peckerpunch

omg this is the best site in the world <3333

Socks by Sock Dreams ~ Unique comfy sexy socks for unique sexy people OH MY GOD I I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START BROWSING
  3. Priss Princess Peckerpunch

hey khi! Can you guess my favorite pony?

I bet that you can't! JUST TRY ME.
  4. Priss Princess Peckerpunch

Well howdy KHI.

Hiiiiiiii Okay so like, at some point Shamdeo banished me from my beautiful kingdom! Now I don't even know what to do! I've been so lost and confused! Isn't there a soul to care~? How do I retake my beautiful castle, beloved KHI?! How do I become your beloved princess again?
  5. Priss Princess Peckerpunch

holy god you kids are bad

Seriously look at this place. What did you do here Tony and why am I so dissapointed in you. ( <3 )
  6. Priss Princess Peckerpunch

Help/Support ► Marriage

I'd be down for that. Though I'd also be happy if we both wore a tux. :3
  7. Priss Princess Peckerpunch

Help/Support ► Marriage

This echos my thoughts, exactly. I see absolutely NO point in marriage, other than as a romantic gesture. I have no faith, so the religious undertones just fly over my head without me noticing. I could be in a relationship for an entire relationship that could span decades and if she shared my...
  8. Priss Princess Peckerpunch

Help/Support ► sotrrry

That's the education the military provides, for yah.
  9. Priss Princess Peckerpunch

Hey KHI

I was thinking maybe next time we fuck, you could maybe punch me in the face.
  10. Priss Princess Peckerpunch

know what grinds my gears?

when people post in threads with entire paragraphs like this it's actually incredibly annoying when you type like this. I mean seriously, why are you doing this to me? Do you think it makes you look unique? No, it makes you look incredibly retarded. So stop, fucking doing it.
  11. Priss Princess Peckerpunch

hi guys im new

plx b nice i herd dah mods here r supah friendly doh so i think imma be awrite.
  12. Priss Princess Peckerpunch

Hey Guys, Help Feed my Yaoi Addiction.

Megaman X yaoi. Specifically X and Zero. I dunno if there's a pairing name or not. Examples of what I like? Anyone who contributes to my collection I will forever offer my vagina too.
  13. Priss Princess Peckerpunch

New Mechwarrior!

IGN Video: MechWarrior PC Games Trailer - Reveal Trailer IGN: MechWarrior Q&A - The First Details MechWarrior (reboot) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia It's going to be a reboot of the series. Let's discuss guys!
  14. Priss Princess Peckerpunch

Help/Support ► Dad wants wife to get an abortion.

For someone reason I wanna post babyfuck. BABYFUCK BABYFUCK! IT'S AWWWWWWRITE!
  15. Priss Princess Peckerpunch

Uh, new herman IS the old herman. IP DOES NOT LIE. But yeah you're all playing into his hand pretty well.
  16. Priss Princess Peckerpunch

HOLY SHIT, HERMAN IS THE BIGGEST TROLL I KNOW. I mean god damn kids, look at this thread!
  17. Priss Princess Peckerpunch

So I heard Herman is black.

KHInsider Forums - View Profile: Herman Melville Let's welcome the coolest internet guy back to KHI. :36:
  18. Priss Princess Peckerpunch

A question

It's Sora. There I just saved you a whole lot of time.
Back