• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. The Lionheart

Nearly two decades nostalgia

Thanks for your post. It's always good to hear from "old" folks and I didn't know about TMM passing away. Glad things seem to be going well for you and congratulations on being published! Truly a strange time to be on this site.
  2. The Lionheart

Any oldies around?

Always good to see familiar faces pop up, even if they belong to relative strangers. There was something about the magic of the early days of KHI that keeps me coming back.
  3. The Lionheart

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

Is there room for one more old man?
  4. The Lionheart

can all the awards be small again

y'all really coming out of the woodwork for this one I spent ~14 years on these forums with one goal: do not get an award look where that got me
  5. The Lionheart

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You announced to release Summer 2021

I can't believe they actually did it. Stoked for this - and Minamimoto as part of the protagonist's team? Sign me up.
  6. The Lionheart

The Exiled

I know this is long gone and we've all moved on, but I still get reminded of y'all every once in a while. I got an email today letting me know that the OG charxaichronicles website is being shut down. While I moved everything over to a Google site a while back, I hadn't considered that the...
  7. The Lionheart

Sunny, good to see you around! Saw your post about #junes and wanted to reach out. I know we...

Sunny, good to see you around! Saw your post about #junes and wanted to reach out. I know we only interacted a few times, but it's always good to see a familiar face around here. I hope that you're well during this crazy time. Feel free to drop a line any time! I'm not very active on FB or IG...
  8. The Lionheart

Thanks for changing my name!

Thanks for changing my name!
  9. The Lionheart

Username Request Thread 2.0: Please read the OP!

Wondering if maybe y'all could help an old man out. Would you mind changing my name back to "The Lionheart"? I shouldn't have changed it in the first place.
  10. The Lionheart

Reflecting on 16 years on this forum (aka the "once a decade post")

Good to see some familiar faces - I'm glad I'm not the only one who comes back here to reminisce. Hope everyone is well!
  11. The Lionheart

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Boxart Revealed!

Saw this one on reddit, thought it looked pretty cool! It's a shame that Square Enix isn't willing to take even a little bit of time to make a new cover, but I don't blame them.
  12. The Lionheart

2.8 Name?

13. The Lionheart

Why did Riku cut his hair?

Riku is one fashionable son-of-a-gun, so it doesn't suprise me that he's getting with the times and going with a shorter look. I mean I get a hair cut every three weeks and I don't see anyone on KHI making a thread about it.
  14. The Lionheart

Help/Support ► Want tech help? Here's some information to provide us, so we don't have to ask.

FIX YOUTUBE AND TWITCH.TV LAG - Block Bad Precaching Servers Using Windows Firewall - YouTube Try this.
  15. The Lionheart

Help/Support ► Want tech help? Here's some information to provide us, so we don't have to ask.

Amazon.com : Hawking HWREN1 Hi-Gain Wireless-300N Range Extender : Electronics This is what I use. Fairly easy to set up, will boost your range like nobody's business. It's a bit pricey, however, and I have had some trouble with them in the past. However, Hawking customer support has been...
  16. The Lionheart

Help/Support ► Moving plans.

There's Lubbock, which has Texas Tech University. I think Abilene is up there as well. As far as I'm concerned, both of those towns are pretty boring, not much around (except for tumbleweeds, seriously), and you're about 5 hours away from the nearest "big" city (Dallas). Never lived there...
  17. The Lionheart

Help/Support ► Moving plans.

Come to Texas. Well, Austin at least. No snow, overly accepting, great music, great food, etc. etc. And, as far as Uni. goes, we've got one of the best around. Just ask Dogen, I'm sure he'd love to tell you all about it ;)
  18. The Lionheart

Fanfiction ► The ORG Part 2: The Apprentice

that charxai and cino conversation is exactly how I'd imagine it to be :')
Back