• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

After approx. 2 years, I am back

Or so, I dunno if many of the people I talked to here are still here, but meh... Dragonstar1715, although I would like to get it changed, but can't cause I don't want to write a part of a story to satisfy a mod here. I was here a while back, mostly in the Canon rp and Forum Insanity threads...
  2. D

Fanfiction ► Absolution's Reign (A KH Story)

Hey guys, been a while hasn't it? I've been rewriting the first 8 chapters of my original fanfic so that the share the same point of view as chapters 9 onwards, I've only done chapter 1-3 (at least I think) and need to work on getting the other ones rewritten, so bear with me if I'm a little...
  3. D

Aerosmith

Fave band from the 70's and 80's, though I kinda lost interest in them till Guitar Hero Aerosmith came out, best GH game in my opinion. Anyways, a thread for any other Aerosmith lovers out there, so discuss away :)
  4. D

Revolution X RP?

Anyone maybe want to help me make a revolution X rp? I have an idea of what I want to use, but maybe some chars and storyplot would be nice.
  5. D

Draconic Soul

Okay peoples since I came up with a new name for this fic and haven't updated it in god knows when. I will repost my Costume story here. For any people of DeviantART who have seen Transryu's work, yes this is a fic I made based on it (rights and all that jazz included). Costume Shop Setting and...
  6. D

"References to KH or more FF games in future titles?"

I had a thought: In a lot of the Final Fantasy games that I have played there always seem to be references to previous Final Fantasy games (like in FF9 when Zidane make reference to Cloud and his Buster Sword). Do you think that it will continue in future Final Fantasy games, and maybe even...
  7. D

Fanfiction ► Untitled Project

Hi its Dragonstar again. This is a story I just started recently. Those how are a fan of Transryu's work on DeviantArt may recognise the setting and locations in this, but anyway on to the story... I haven't thought of a name for this story yet, so if anyone has any suggestions, please tell...
  8. D

Fanfiction ► Hearts of Twilight: Prelude to Darkness

Hey guys, yes its another Hearts of Twilight story, Frozen Fate and me are both working together on this so yeah... This story will tell of how Xonic became to be known as the 'King of Darkness' so it serves as a kind of bridging story, but enough about that here's Chapter One Darkness… We...
  9. D

Bioshock/System Shock discussion

Yay it's a Bioshock and System Shock discussion thread for all fans of Bioshock and the original System Shock (1&2) For those that may not know, System Shock was a game created in 1994 and introduced a new kind of FPS to the world. In 1999 the sequel System Shock 2 was made and the game was...
  10. D

Movies/TV Shows with bad endings

I know that something similar is in the anime central section but I thought that one here would be good too. So how about it? What's the movie or TV show that you think had the worst ending ever? For me it was maybe Gabriel unless they were thinking of a sequel, as for TV shows well I've...
  11. D

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Discussion/Codes

Yes I have played this game and it stands quite well to games like final fantasy and other RPG's of the sort for a summary of the game's story and events visit here: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia in addition I thought I would use this thread to see if anyone...
  12. D

A request for Sonja~Soulheart

Yes I know it's a pain to ask you this but that pic of Draco you drew... Could you maybe make another pic in another pose and in colour or is that asking too much?
  13. D

Anyone for a Bioshock RP?

Yes I know I have said this before, but if ANYONE wants to help me make a Bioshock RP in relation to maybe story and as a main character is they want to be I have played the full game and know the whole storyline and practically every plasmid there is to get so any takers?
  14. D

Screamers

Yes, we all know about screamers, those flash animations or videos that show a seemingly innocent picture and then scare you s**tless with a horrifying image and most of use would've seen one sometime in our life. To put in my opinion, I hate them I wish there was no such thing, I wish that the...
  15. D

Anyone for a Bioshock RP?

I was thinking of starting a Bioshock RP but I haven't played the game fully, I've played halfway through and seen one of the ednings on youtube, if anyone hasd played and finished the game, did you want to do a Bioshock RP together?
  16. D

Top ten video game weapons

Yes, it's time for another top ten list, this time its for the weapons in games that you couldn't wait to get your hands on and the list is as follows: 10- Cereberal Bore: Turok Series 9- The Chainsaw: Doom Series 8- Spreadgun: Contra Series 7- Railgun: Quake 2 6- Laptop Gun: Perfect Dark 5-...
  17. D

Super Mario Bros Z

Now, some people may not have seen this, nor am I sure that it belongs in this particular section, if it's not in the right spot I apologize. For those who don't know, Super Mario Bros Z (or SMBZ for short) is a fan created series created by a guy named Alvin-Earthworm (Not sure of real name)...
  18. D

Top ten Video Game consoles

Yes another top ten list for you, this time its about the best consoles, and note that this would've been made before things like the PS3 and XBOX 360 were even released so don't ask where the hell they are in this list!!!!!! 10. Sega Dreamcast 9. Atari 2600 8. Gameboy 7. Nintendo 64 6. Sega...
  19. D

Top ten scariest games

Hey I was watching a special on the scareist games to come out, but this would've been before things like the darkness and Jericho but here's what gametrailers.com had: 10- Clock Tower 9- System Shock 2 8- Eternal Darkness 7- Darkseed 6- Doom 3 5- The Suffering 4- Alien vs. Predator 3-...
  20. D

Rise from the Ashes (A Silent Hill Roleplay)

Rise from the Ashes (A Silent Hill RP) Near the lake of Lake Toluca lies a town called Silent Hill. Silent Hill is a gloomy one-time resort town that lies abandoned and derelict, consumed in a perennial fog. This town hides a dark past and every now and again the town changes, the seemingly...
Back