• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Gabo

What are some good places to visit in the UK?

Or Europe in general. I'm going there for school for six months starting this Friday, but I've got no real tourist destinations in mind as of yet.
  2. Gabo

Is anyone else's weather beyond screwed right now?

I'm in RI and it's yet to snow. We're not expected to have snow until February supposedly. Is anywhere else having as ridiculous of weather?
  3. Gabo

Is anyone still on from when I was active?

God knows everyone changed their name and icons so often it'd be impossible for me to guess who's who now. Anyone still out there?
  4. Gabo

Lit ► The Pact

Okay, so I went out on a limb and decided to read this novel my friend recommended to me, called the Pact. Surprisingly I liked it a lot. Anyone else out there read it?
  5. Gabo

358/2 Days Demo for DS from Wii?

Oh. I don't like scamming people. That is clever though.
  6. Gabo

^ What do you mean, get a new packaged one?
  7. Gabo

Eh. There are a handful of games I wish I had played a demo of before buying, just because of how much I ended up hating the controls. Since I don't have a wii though, it doesn't matter to me whether or not a demo comes out for it though.
  8. Gabo

If you could..

Take back one decision you've made in your life, what would it be? Discuss. And please no 'I wouldn't take anything back' or 'I have no regrets!'. Just don't post if that's the case.
  9. Gabo

"XION" and Ze"XION"

Not important. Whatsoever.
  10. Gabo

358/2 Days Meaning

Cept he was in virtual twilight town for a week.
  11. Gabo

Have you ever gotten in a fight?

Have you ever gotten in a fight? Or gotten close to one? Discuss.
  12. Gabo

Xigbar? ANOYING!!!!

I would. If he hasn't beaten a boss in 3 months, then he's just sad. Especially if he got that far in the game.
  13. Gabo

Xigbar? ANOYING!!!!

.. Way to bring back a three month old thread. And if he hasn't beaten Xigbar after three months,he's just pathetic
  14. Gabo

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Darkside

There's no theory there.... You don't post fanfic ideas here. I don't like the idea though anyways. =\
  15. Gabo

First Xehanort Theory ~_~

I don't recall seeing MX floating towards KH. There's not much evidence to back any of this up either. ~shrugs~
  16. Gabo

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread <3 Morgan Freeman. I'd go gay for him. I was wondering when this would get stickied. And I'm annoyed so many posts of mine got deleted. I'm under 3000 again.
  17. Gabo

2 questions (just curious)

No. No doubt. Ahaha No its not. There are differences.
  18. Gabo

Who must survive the BbS?

Also known as Yannis being sarcastic.
  19. Gabo

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

i'm not sure. i find the whole memory restoration thing quite sketchy to be honest.
  20. Gabo

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

major computer lag. ignore.
Back