• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Limit Form Info

no... sheesh.. for those who play World of Warcraft(WoW), and if you were the Hord/Alliance you would know kek is just like lol to the Hord....
  2. S

an avatar question... PLZ ANSWER!!!

umm, for some reason, i cant see ANY of the avatars i upload and i was wondering anyone else could see my avatar... its a pic of King Mickey... and also if anyone knows how to fix this problem, it will be of much help... thanx...
  3. S

Limit Form Info

hahaha kek!!!!! does anyone even know what kek means(from WoW)?
  4. S

Limit Form Info

cool? what level are you at currently?
  5. S

Limit Form Info

whats Ragnorak? -.- sorry...
  6. S

Strongest Boss in KH2+?

ES is the strongest boss in KHII FM+ stronger than Sephiroth.. stronger than Xemnas... etc..
  7. S

Limit Form Info

dont u mean Drive forms? cuz i dont think there is such a thing called a limit form in KHII... but there is a Drive...
  8. S

im new... so hey

yeah yeah, im new... so whats up? anyone want to be my friend? EDIT: how come i cant see my avi? can anyone else see it? its of King Mickey(im a big King Mickey fan x_o)
  9. S

another n00bie here... >.<

yes yes, im new... >.< but im not even sure if this was to go here... soo hey... and i think im gonna like it here as well.... it looks cool and friendly... -^_^- can i make some friends?
Back