• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Archetype00x

Nocturnal Emissions! [a pulp horror / dark comedy role-play?]

I've been fixating on a particular idea / scenario for a while: essentially, there is this town, the archetypical 'Somewhere, Americana,' which has recently and inexplicably become the focus of a number of supernatural plagues — undead pouring out of mortuaries and graveyards, aliens invading...
  2. Archetype00x

Looking to start a fight

So, yeah. Open battle, one or more challengers, characters with minor powers (no dimension altering, matter manipulation, etc.) I will post a template once I get an opponent.
  3. Archetype00x

Help/Support ► Alcoholic mother

In the past few years I've been on KHI I know I've brought up my domestic problems before, but I don't think I've sought advice exclusively on dealing with my mothers illness. My mother is an alcoholic. She has been drinking for as long as I can remember, but it was never a serious problem...
  4. Archetype00x

sum potry lol

I wrote some things for some stuff. -- The cornflower men they all line up in rows of 16 to take swigs of musty, ringing dusk scarlet droplets staining fine-stitched suit pinned bluebell bachelor's button They're only boys, yet they speak in precious foreign tongues bring me trinkets rolls of...
  5. Archetype00x

silliness.

Trying out a new character. Bear in mind, he was created largely in a humorous context, so don't take him too seriously. I'm looking for a challenger with around the same level-powers; something simple, but with lots of capability. Aaaand... go. (oh, btw; the lower-cased pronouns were on...
  6. Archetype00x

Major Arcana (combo. prose + poetry)

This was my final project for my contemporary literature course at Brown this summer. I figured I'd show it to you guys to get some feedback. 0. The Fool Somewhere along the way, I’d given up. The person inside me, built up over so many years, fashioned in the wants and the needs and the...
  7. Archetype00x

Battle, yes?

Room for more than one challenger. The more the merrier. Looking for an opponent with originality and ingenuity, without being overpowered. Will post a template once I receive an opponent.
  8. Archetype00x

Mansion in Twilight Town.

Considering I haven't really immersed myself in anything Kingdom Hearts related besides this forum and the games themselves, I was wondering; is there any signifigance to the mansion in Twilight Town besides it's function as DiZ's base of operations? Like, who the former owners were?
  9. Archetype00x

Open Battle.

I'm looking for an opponent with ingenuity and power, but nothing like 'mastery of the arcane' or 'manipulator of time and space.' Once I get a challenger, I'll post my template.
  10. Archetype00x

Archetype's mediocre poetry.

I'm not exactly in league with a lot of the writers here, but I figured I could use some criticism. "Leaving it Behind--" Changing things move inside me. I shed my clothes, my skin, my hair -- they scatter like brittle autumn leaves. My name, also; moves up my esophagus...
  11. Archetype00x

BioShock battle royale.

Essentially, the idea is that there are two teams; Ryan's splicers, Big Daddies and soldiers, and Atlas' resistance force. The battleground is the area known as Fort Frolic, as covered in the first installment, abandoned by most since the civil war began. As the war is escalating, the desperate...
  12. Archetype00x

Hellooo.

So, I've been on and off this forum a couple times, but I don't think I ever properly introduced myself. So, hello; I'm Peter, I'm 15, and I live in a very small and very rainy state somewhere on the East Coast. I hope I can make a larger commitment to this site in the future. Thanks to everyone...
  13. Archetype00x

Goldenrod.

Something short I wrote a while back. Criticism is very welcome - I know you're all very eager to knock me down a peg, so have at it. --- “You killed a man, didn’t you? The man on the news.” “Yes.” They stood in an alley. It was dark, and it was snowing, as it often did in winter. There was...
  14. Archetype00x

A Friendly Bout?

Just looking for a simple battle; open to anyone. I'll be using Alphonse. Name: Alphonse L. Title: Seven-Crowned Lord of the Shadowed Plains. Age: 15. Gender: Male. Species: Hell Prince. Occupation: Sophomore high school student / agent of Tartarus. Height: 5'5". Weight: 106 lbs. Likes...
  15. Archetype00x

The Great House. (Short story; vaguely poem-ish.)

Wander’s Journal: Entry 1 Slept feverishly; dreams filled with scary things, things I’d forgotten, things I hadn’t feared since I was very small. Wake up in an unfamiliar house, one that smells like spices, sweat, and alcohol. I and everyone else here may be able to find refuge in this place...
  16. Archetype00x

A Victim of Nostalgia.

Dug up an old original character I used for battling a while back; he's smelling pretty bad, but I think he's in good enough shape to fight. Also, I promise to stay active in this one. Scout's honor. :D Name: Alphonse L. Title: Seven-Crowned Lord of the Shadowed Plains. Age: 15. Gender: Male...
  17. Archetype00x

BWA-HA-HA.

Introducing Brad 'n Remus, the dynamic duo. Accepting any characters who think their power is around their threat level, so things are relatively even. Full Name: Bradamante von Hollimer. Preferred Name: Brad. Age: 15. Gender: Female. Race / Species: By most regards, human. Personality: A...
  18. Archetype00x

[REBORN:REALITY] A .hack RP. (Sign Ups / OOC)

THE WORLD R:3 The Latest Innovation In Virtual Reality Gaming - From CC Corp. 'Immerse Yourself in the New World.' It's been almost five years since Haseo and his friends saved 'The World' from Ovan's plotting. With 'The World' and CC Corp back on it's feet, it was not long before the next step...
  19. Archetype00x

The Tijuana Bibles.

(Posted this in the wrong section the first time. Hope you enjoy it; I'm still learning.) Tijuana Bibles Day 1 It occurs to me I have no idea where I am, so I rise from where I had curled up the previous night and try and get my bearings. I’m in a motel room; dusty and filled with the smell...
  20. Archetype00x

Samurai Melee Duel.

Looking for someone who wants to have a melee battle with a samurai / ninja theme. None of that magic scroll / summoning / spiky-yellow hair bull crap. Real samurai. Also, no extensive character template is needed. Just the basics; name, age, gender, weapon, appearance, personality, general...
Back