• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Αzerin

Anger

What are some causes of anger? And the effects/results? What do you do to calm, or what should be done to cool off? How should a temper be controlled/handled?
  2. Αzerin

Happy Birthday Kaizer!

Hey baby~ I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday, as that time of year has rolled around again. I love you and I really hope you get to enjoy it. Hopefully we get to spend a nice day together, too^^ <3 Kain.
  3. Αzerin

Cymbalta

My doctor prescribed it to me for the second time recently; this time for anxiety/stress I'd been going through from a lot of family problems plus other issues. I finally took one near 12 a.m. before I went to bed because of how bad I've been getting. Well, it woke me up sometime after 4. I was...
  4. Αzerin

Been in trouble?

So here's another quick question: Ever been in any "big-time" type of trouble? Gotten arrested, stopped by an officer? Caught stealing or doing some misdemeanor? Etc., etc. Personally, no, I haven't. I haven't even been in some position that might get me into some serious trouble. The question...
  5. Αzerin

What do you like for your breakfast?

I have food on the brain--breakfast sorts, to be exact. Now, this isn't a "what did you eat for breakfast?" thread. Rather, it's why do you like to eat for your breakfast. Some like pancakes, some don't. Some like oatmeal, some like grits. Scrambled eggs or sunny side up. Bacon and ham or maybe...
  6. Αzerin

First Job

I don't think there's been a thread like this; if there was, sorry. But anyway, what is/was your first job? Did you like it? Any flaws/downsides? And any comment you wanna make. My first job is my current job working at a movie theater. I like it. I just don't like that a lot of the other...
  7. Αzerin

Price of Gas?

So, there was a thread for this a bit back. With the economy as unstable as it has been and going bad, I just wondered what amounts everyone has been looking at now. Have your prices risen lately? Are they the same? Have they been going up and down? For me (I live in the south, just to say)...
  8. Αzerin

Chips

So, I decided to make another thread. Another specific one: the topic is strictly chips (and the sort), but anything about them. What kind of brands do you like? What flavors do you like? What do you dislike? Etc, etc. Me? I'm not very specific on brands. Just whatever tastes good. I most often...
  9. Αzerin

Worst Injuries

So, I don't really know of any case that I could state myself, but I'm just curious as the the worst injury you all have had. The only thing that I have close would probably be an incident my boyfriend reminded me of. When I was younger, me and my sister were sitting at very far opposite sides...
  10. Αzerin

† The Kaizer Fanclub †

Hi and welcome to the Kaizer fanclub =) I wondered for a while if I'd make one and well, I finally decided to do so. ( Hope you don't mind, hun>.> ) Sooooooooooooo, here goes~ Love you, baby <3 Member List: Kaizer ( #1 FAN!!!!!!!!! W00~! ) xXNothingsFearXx ( Kai's #1 fangirl~ ) Ventus Neo (...
  11. Αzerin

Pizza

So, I'm craving Pizza. >.>; I had some for lunch yesterday, but I want more, lol. Anyway, topic for this thread: Pizza: What type do you like (hand-tossed, etc)? What toppings do you enjoy? Where do you like to get it from? Any dislikes? Annnnnnnnnnnddd you can state anything else that is...
  12. Αzerin

Cereal

So, I've been eating cereal a lot lately. Eating some now, Lucky Charms to be exact. I got a little curious: what kind of cereal do you like? I like Lucky Charms (apparently), Coco Puffs, Rice Krispies, Honey Nut Cheerios, Fruity Pebbles (it's been a long time, just i know i used to eat them)...
  13. Αzerin

Nostalgic Games

So I'm switching classes in school and out of no where some of the music from a really old game came to mind. Started searching for some of the music to listen to on my computer. Found it on youtube along with some playthroughs. I really miss the game. I don't really play my PS2 anymore, so yea...
  14. Αzerin

spam????

Exactly what constitutes at spam??? I have seen people call it spam when a person gives a one word post reply in a thread, and I've seen other cases of things called spam that I didn't understand. I really don't get it.
  15. Αzerin

organization's elements

anyone else wondering how the organization members chose their elements? maybe some of you have and have theories. if so, i wanna hear 'em. o, and if you were a character, which element would you choose and y?
  16. Αzerin

sig help and rep question

1. not that i've taken time to try and figure it myself (i don't have adequate time to search for the answer) but how do i add pics or even put info into a sig? 2. how do you get rep power and exactly what is it? :confused:
  17. Αzerin

Sora's stats

i just want to c how many other ppl are as crazy as i am. for this thread, i want us to discuss game stats we currently hold and whatever else about them. most of my friends back at home called me crazy when i told them this, so now i'm telling yooh and hoping to hear of your results as well...
  18. Αzerin

past or present

ar current, this thread may be useless because i don't have the info to prove my point, but feels like in an update on this site or something from wikipedia, a statement was made that, when analyzed, hinted at the next release--more accurately, the Keyblade War--takes placce in the future. (and...
  19. Αzerin

what was so different about KH FM?

so, i know a difference was the Deep Dive secret ending and the Enigmatic Unknown battle (i wanna fight him!!), the awesome One-Winged Angel keyblade, oh and Diamond Dust... but i was told not much else happened. #1. wasn't there new heartless plus revised heartless colors? #2. weren't there a...
  20. Αzerin

Astronomy

We spoke earlier of stars, the sun, black holes, etc. earlier. Sky Bolt, Time, and Zero Sora... i hope yooh bear with me and join. especially yooh Sky Bolt. so, this introduction stated, shall we continue? starting with Black Holes i guess...
Back