• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. blinkboy211

NHL 09-10 Season

Well I made baseball thread and the Football thread so might as well be the one to make my favorite sport's thread. Of course don't plan to see many people in here besides being retarded to bash the sport... So The hockey season kicked off last night and today they have the start of the games...
  2. blinkboy211

Green or non Green

So recently I have entered a group at school in my Consumer Behavior class and we are to compare well the consumer behavior for the product. So we are comparing "green" products to non-green products. If you don't know what a green product is it is a product that tends to be more environmentally...
  3. blinkboy211

Sports ► 2009-10 NFL Season

Alright so preseason is underway and the season is less than a month away. Of course the biggest splash so far this season has to be the Vick signing. Will the community accept him somewhat or will he deal with the constant abuse from fans even if he works to help the community? Overall I am...
  4. blinkboy211

Old Time Movies

So recently for school I been having to watch old films and then comment on them. I was just wanting to see if anyone on here seen any i had to watch or any I am going to need to watch. I mean some of these films are actually really good, but with today's special effects, and amount of action...
  5. blinkboy211

07 Ghost

Seen the first 2 episodes so far and rather impressed with everything. Though I did find it weird that in the entire 2nd episode the main character not once made an attempt to remove his shackles. I think has great potential and of course doesn't seem like it will be too long.
  6. blinkboy211

Bo Burnham

YouTube - boburnham's Channel The guy is hilarious. I can see him becoming bigger for the comedy world if he can keep coming up with songs. I mean he is like an enhanced version of Stephen Lynch. Also I can see him getting so much of the younger generation because he got his start on youtube...
  7. blinkboy211

Toradora

I recently came across the anime, and found that I actually love it. I kept hearing good things about it, but the genre seemed to me a little weird so I was iffy when I started to watch it. Now not saying it is amazing, but just the characters are lovable and comedy is nice. Toradora! -...
  8. blinkboy211

Public Enemies

Public Enemies (2009) This really intrigues me. A few years ago I did a report on John Dillinger so I can't wait to see his story on the big scene. The acting of course looks amazing with Captain Jack Sparrow, I mean Johnny Depp portraying John Dillinger and Christian Bale playing the main...
  9. blinkboy211

Ikki Tousen

Well I watched the first episode and was incredibly weird and awkward. It was decent and the idea is rather well weird. So I was wondering what are people's thoughts of it, and if I should continue to watch it or give it up for a different anime. (Also this is apparently the first of 3 seasons).
  10. blinkboy211

2009 MLB Season

So pitchers and catchers have already reported to their respected teams to start their spring. soon the rest of the team will have reported thus putting Spring Training in full motion. Of course there is the World Baseball Classic which I rather like the USA chances, finally. So of course with...
  11. blinkboy211

Guns n' Roses

Well I heard their new single recently and understand the long long seriously long awaited album Chinese Democracy finally came out last week. If you had the coupons you could have gotten a free Dr. Pepper. Well anyway I haven't heard the whole cd, but of course I was listening to a local rock...
  12. blinkboy211

Frost/Nixon

IGN Advertisement This movie is going to be an Oscar winning hit. The movie is about the interview between Nixon and Frost in 1977 in which Nixon was talking for the first time since leaving his Presidency behind. The movie is mainly a battle of egos between Frost and Nixon.
  13. blinkboy211

College Hoops leading Scorer scoreless?

Curry gets 0, Davidson routs Loyola (Md.) 78-48 - College Basketball - Rivals.com This is amazing. The leading scorer in college takes a total of 3 shots with no points, but his team wins by 30. All he did was take the double team that was on him and kept giving his team a 4 on 3. I don't know...
  14. blinkboy211

MLB Offseason

Alright all the awards are not given out yet, but there are just a few more so far AL Rookie: Evan Longoria (Tampa Bay) NL Rookie: Geovany Soto (Chicago Cubs) I think both of these are well deserved. Longoria was amazing this year, and was a key factor in leading the Rays to a first place...
  15. blinkboy211

And the Number 1 game is.....

Top 100 games presented by IGN Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is number 1. I don't really care for this list too much because I think there are some games rated too high. Though I do like the list in general. FFVII is usually at the top of most lists and I think it was fine at 30. Few of my...
  16. blinkboy211

Damn Europeans

This commercial was voted as best of the year: 3FzgvXdQ9vE Why can't we have videos this hilarious.
  17. blinkboy211

NHL 2008-2009 Season

Well I do love hockey so of course I had to be the one to make a thread that is most likely going to have no one post in it. Oh well. So I am a fan of the Blues and hopefully our young talent will do good this year. I guess I can update standings later in the season, but might not try if no...
  18. blinkboy211

KHI NFL pick thread

Alright I really didn't want to incorporate this with the regular thread. I don't know who else would like, but each week I plan to pick out 5 games and whoever wants to join you just need to pick whoever the winner is. Nothing is at stake and mostly doing it for bragging rights. I could say...
  19. blinkboy211

Rise Against

Alright couldn't see a thread already existing. Anyway Their new cd comes out in less than 2 weeks. I got all their cds and they seem to gain a bigger amount of fans with their last cd. Their new single Re-Education Through Labor is amazing and the idea around it is amazing. I love this band and...
  20. blinkboy211

Games to Movies

IGN: Games-to-Film Update These are just a few that are planning to be made or having a script being written. I think they should just leave a few of these alone, but of course they will want to milk a series as much as they can. Not every big time game deserves a movie, and I just don't think...
Back