• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

RESIDENT EVIL THE DARKSIDE CHRONICLES FINAL TRAILER

YAH THATS RIGHT MARLY REPORTING!!! heres da trailer YouTube - Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicles: (Launch Trailer) (05.11.09) and welp TWO MORE WEEKS TO GO!
  2. L

Help/Support ► I need advice---

Well If ur some kind of people who thinks bad things then dont post bad things in here =O ... well here it goes I had a bestfriend since my childhood... we got separated since we were 8 we been writing letters to each other since that time and 8 years has passed... I have my girlfriend and i...
  3. L

Roxas isnt what we think... well sorta

FIRST OF ALL THIS IS REALLY LONG SO PLEASE TAKE UR TIME TO READ THIS CAREFULLY Well... I had recently saw that bbs Trailer... where they show some of ansem apprentices and I noticed that they all looked the same way... and well of course they have to, after all a Nobody is just an empty body...
  4. L

A weird idea on Coded -Spoilers on days-

Well... IM SPECULATING... because When I played days... I readed that the ORGANIZATION has the power to turn memories into data... Proofs about that... THE CAVERN OF REMEMBRANCE!... well heres where all starts... what do we know about CODED? well It all happens in Jiminys Digital Journal... Wich...
  5. L

BBS timeline is okay! + Alice´s PoH Ideas

Well, I was watching the sleeping beauty yesterday, and I just found out something that fixes everything on the KH timeline... the PoH´s we know are teenagers by that time... why? because I saw all of their movies and Aurora was 16 thats when malificent cursed her, and thats the BBS adventure...
  6. L

I need help - spot where u can get advices -

Well yah, I herd somewhere that Im good giving advices, so =o well here u can post evrything thats bothering u, ill try to help, actually veryone can helps, so post here =o and well get help xD!
  7. L

358/2 days spoiler... theory

Well A recent theory about BBS digital world http://forums.khinsider.com/newthrea...ewthread&f=132 , Is the base of this theory, so if ur not a suporter of it, ur free to say what u feel... anyways, Following this theory, I managed to get the conclusion that if this is true, then BBS wouldnt be...
  8. L

Theory on BBS [possible spoilers]

Well A recent theory about BBS digital world http://forums.khinsider.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=132 , Is the base of this theory, so if ur not a suporter of it, ur free to say what u feel... anyways, Following this theory, I managed to get the conclusion that if this is true, then BBS...
  9. L

Theory on KH II sora

I know this thread is kinda odd, but I belive that nobody has noticed how important is Xion in Kingdom HEARTS II even if we dont know her, why???, well many of you thought that Soras dual weilding abilities came from roxas but thats not true at all, I belive that Soras abilities came from xion...
  10. L

Unlock characters on days?

Can someone tell me how to unlock all the characters on days please? I only managed to unlcok riku,xion,donald and goofy T_T
  11. L

Do you guys think?....

That Square Enix would release a wallpaper of the new scans?, the one who showed xemnas renders, I think it be prety neat and awsome if they released a wallpaper like that dont you think?
  12. L

CODED WEBSITE UPDATES!

Well The KH Coded Website has updated with some things, like I dont knoe japanese i Dunno what happened but heres the link! ;D IT SEEMS ITS ON THE PREINSTALL SECTION! =o!!! ????? ??? coded
  13. L

Crazy Weird Theory!

Well Ill be fast, I belive riku didnt knew that Roxas was Sora´s Nobody, why? Because they never met before the fight on TWTNW, he only saw xion using the KK and the bunches of things... also the new translated info and the info gathered in the new scene from FM+ indicates this Twilight Town...
  14. L

Xion+Namine+Roxas Idea

WARNING: THIS IS KINDA LAME XDDD and SENSELESS Okay, ill be quick... I belive Xion is just a Fake Memory Created by namine, Just an ilusion created by her power over sora´s memories and those around him, this could be the why, shes never mentioned on the other games... I´ll Explain further...
  15. L

Another Report Supporting a past theory...

Well Somedays ago, I wrote a theory called "different theory on ven and sora + roxas" wich u can read here http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/121071-different-theory-ven-sora-roxas.html .... Well Today I was reading another report, and there is one part that Concerns me... I...
  16. L

different theory on ven and sora + roxas

Well, this theory is kinda different from the others you might herd, so please if ur not agree dont flam, scam or whatever, just say what u feel and other things (related to the theme), so well, Before telling my theory I would like u to keep in mind that... Sora: Welp, we all knoe that in...
  17. L

How can I create a group1!

Yes the question is there, I really want to create a group and i was woundering what do i need to can create one
  18. L

Problem with REP.

Welp, I had been checking my user CP and it says this "total reputation 14" but when i post i only have 2 green blocks, can someone explain hoe does that works?
  19. L

Castle Oblivion........ IN DAYS!?

Well, thats the question, I saw a translated thing from the game, and it says "Castle Oblivion: destiny islands world", So Will Castle Oblivion be a playable world? Or just cutscenes or sora´s echoes?
  20. L

Theory on KH games

Well as the title says, I have an intresting Theory or stupid idea, whoever u wanna call it, about the games, I belive Nomura was planing to release Days before releasing KH II or Even Before CoM, because, When a Final Mix Comes Out, Nomura shows the future of KH isnt? well he gave me this...
Back