• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

KH13.com - Kingdom Hearts - Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Birth by Sleep Final Mix HQ scans :3
  2. R

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Not going to lie, the start scared the bejebus out of me. D:
  3. R

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Don't know what that is so I googled it... now I just feel stupid :s
  4. R

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! http://www.4gamer.net/games/113/G011346/20111217026/screenshot.html?num=002 Is it just me or does that look like our first glimpse of TRON: Legacy on those screens?
  5. R

KH3D Site Officially Opened and Updated!

Re: KH3D Site Updated! I'm curious to see who the two characters are placed to Sora and Riku. Also love the bubble-like world images. It so prettyyy
  6. R

Traverse Town Partner Speculation

Anyone?
  7. R

New Screenshot?

Don't think they would add text before shadows..
  8. R

New Screenshot?

ZOMG excitement +1
  9. R

What would you think of an interview with Richard Epcar?

Haven't we already had an official KHI one with him before?
  10. R

Better Dream, Drop, Distance Famitsu scans

We already know they're not seperate. Nomura said it forces a change of character on you, or something along those line.
  11. R

Better Dream, Drop, Distance Famitsu scans

This is the only way I can see it working out, mainly because if it happened randomly then you would be able to finish one story before the other. Then what would happen after that? I can see the dropping having something to do with the switching though.
  12. R

KH BBS FM has KH3D: DDD stuff inside it!

All those character models were used in the secret ending, except the soul eater/sword if you count that. Still no idea why the logo for 3D would be in there..
  13. R

BBSv2 Bosses speculation

Kairi training with Donald would be cute..
  14. R

BBSv2 Bosses speculation

I do really like the idea of the sentiments filling the worlds in v2. But I do hope that you realise that you realise that there are some bosses on that list that can't appear because they're still in the RoL, eg. Beast, Maleficent. The X-Blade idea is also a good one and it would explain why...
  15. R

More New Information From Famitsu on KH3D

crab people? It was.. lol
  16. R

More New Information From Famitsu on KH3D

The house from UP crashed into Traverse Town?
  17. R

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

Well if I recall correctly Nomura said that he had that a game a year plan. I'm thinking that it's possible BbSv2 will release this year for psp. 3D looks a while off but we don't have a clue how far this is away, development could have started a while ago. It could be created quite easily and...
  18. R

I don't think so. Please God don't make them start learning on the PSP2 D:
  19. R

One thing that has got me thinking, what team is going to develop the game? The Osaka team (BBS) is working on 3D and the KH team are nowhere near finished on Versus. Possibly H.A.N.D.?
  20. R

Mickey can't be infront of CO. Those blue things in the background are seen behind the door kingdom hearts in KH1 and a nowhere to be seen in CoM. I'm thinking it's gonna be a Aqua, Mickey, Riku game. It would clear up those four stories Nomura said he had to tell.
Back