• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Help/Support ► Issue with DOWNLOADS

http://forums.khinsider.com/feedback-support/115660-stop-asking-about-downloads-section.html Read Please.
  2. A

kh2 poll

I'd go with Leon in Hollow Bastion.
  3. A

Most Annoying Heartless

Oh god yes. Defenders were little devils.
  4. A

Burger King Cologne

Burger King releases meat-scented cologne - Telegraph I really can't see who would buy this. Or even who would be attracted to someone wearing it, other then a really fat woman of course. It's a little sickening to see this. It's basically marketed at Americans. But nonetheless, I guess you...
  5. A

Help/Support ► Girl Troubles

Soraking is 17 >_> Soon to be 18.
  6. A

Help/Support ► Girl Troubles

You either must be too nice of a guy. Or fucking stupid. She cheated on you. Why even stay together? She'll probably cheat on you again in the future. It's best to just leave her and go with the other girl. You're turned on by the other girl. She seems to like you as well if shes going to ask...
  7. A

Poor Namine.

Best Transition ever? But In all seriousness, you can't judge voices yet. You have no clue what they will sound like. Just because you have heard them talk in a show or movie or something else doesn't mean they will sound the same. They could do many things to change their voice around. Can't...
  8. A

Help/Support ► I need answers

You are probably posting in a place where posts don't count. Places like FI, and the foyer.
  9. A

Help/Support ► Stalker Problem Please Help

Go to the cops. Really tho, the way it sounds, she won't back off at all. She's one of those people that are completely obsessed with you. If you don't want to go to the cops, have you tried talking to her parents at all? Just a thought =/ Really, I say just go to the cops.
  10. A

???

His hair on the cover isn't all that bad. Its more of a dirty blonde to me. But just plain blonde... wouldn't want that
  11. A

???

... I couldn't even begin to imagine how much I would hate Sora with Blonde hair. And yet, there will still be people complaining about it.
  12. A

Hardest boss?

Xaldin was the hardest by far. Really still couldn't call him "hard" Since, none of the bosses are truly hard. Not easy but.. rather ehh kinda medium-low difficulty.
  13. A

Help/Support ► Torn...

Signs point to yes O.o Well... Think about it a bit. If shes a girl you can see being with for awhile, be happy with and possibly have a future with, go for it. If you are still thinking of your ex at all, I'd still wait a bit. Get your head cleared of her completely. Make sure its not a...
  14. A

dark soldier=xemnas?

That is true but you can't prove that Xehanort is not the UEM either.
  15. A

Adult Swim and Anime

What Anime shows would you like to see be put on Adult Swim? For me it would have to be 1.Yu Yu Hakusho 2.Hellsing 3.Ninja Scroll 4.Mobile Suit Gundam 5.Vandread (had to put a funny one on here) Didn't know if i should of put this in televison. It had to do with anime so i put it here.
  16. A

KH2:FM+ secret trailer

maybe he hates youtube? Did you ever think of that?
  17. A

Organization XIII

Never use computer in school... v_v.. people use your account for dumb things like this. EDIT// Closed =D
  18. A

Organization XIII Math

i also did some thing with the org members using math. It is a little different then what this one is. If you want to check it out it is in the nonsense forum. It's called Organization XIII
  19. A

Help/Support ► Well =/

Soory misread thought it was first relationship but is was first problem
  20. A

Help/Support ► Well =/

Deeman is right. If you truely love her then tell her to stop talking to her (boy) friend late at night. If she won't that means you got to end it and move on. One of the worst things in the world is a heartbreak. Just remmeber this was your first relationship you will have many more so don't...
Back