• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Takarifan101

(Spoilers) Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions

Here’s a list of questions being asked around the spoiler section of Birth by Sleep. Here's as much information as I've gathered, feel free to add more questions and such to the thread and I’ll put them up! Hopefully this will help slowdown all these repeated threads. PLEASE READ BEFORE STARING...
  2. Takarifan101

Can Terra Control Unverse?

In the one of the trailers, Ven is talking with the seven dwarfs and says 'not terra' to which the dwarf responds 'that man used a monster to attack snow white' What do you think? It's something we should look for? Or is the dwarf confused with Vanitas?
  3. Takarifan101

LOOK! INTERVIEW WITH NOMURA!

Tetsuya Nomura on Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep The most intesting part is the fact that he said the secret movies sets up a sequel and puts the story together! EXCITING!
  4. Takarifan101

Castle Oblivion

Is it possible that Castle Olbivion and the castle from the Land of Departure are connected? If you look closley you can see the buidling stlye is nearly similar, they even seem to have the same winding path... Is it possible that something could've happened to change it? I mean look at the...
  5. Takarifan101

Did Xion Do Justice To The Series? (spoilers)

Anyone who hasn't beaten Days I suggest you turn away now. For those of you who have, what are your thoughts on Xion? Was she just a Mary-Sue Character? Or was she more than that? I don't know about most of you, I liked her addition to the series. It's nice to see a female character who can...
  6. Takarifan101

Favourite Bosses On Days

What was your favourite boss on days? My favourite had to be the Bird treasure chest one, it was just amazing in graphics, it was exciting and all that other stuff. Plus it was hard, this is what KH II was missing, IMO
  7. Takarifan101

The Masters Keyblade

What do you think TAV's master's keyblade will look like? I mean he's there teacher so clearly he has to have one
  8. Takarifan101

Early Release?

hAS ANYONE BUT BE NOTICED THAT THERE ARE COPIES OF DAYS FLOATING AROUND IN ENGLISGH? DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT STORE THEM THEM SLIP BY? IF NOT THEN BY ALL MEANS DO WHAT YOU LIKE
  9. Takarifan101

Ask A Question Get An Answer!

I've noticed that there have been an enormous amount of questions twoards Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 such as: emblem heartless vs non eblem why Kairi doesn't have a heartless and so on and so on So I thought we should start a thread where people can ask their questions instead of...
  10. Takarifan101

Fears about Birth by Sleep

I mean from what we've seen BBS looks awsome, but what if it ends up really easy like KH 2? Or it's really short? I mean we've all got out fears about the game. I think it's best to voice our fears now instead of letting them eat us up till the game comes out
  11. Takarifan101

What do you think the D-link is for?

We know that focus is used for the Shoot Lock system, and we know the command gauge is for. But could the D-link be for? Is it some kind of drive? Maybe some unkown power? Feel free to speculate
  12. Takarifan101

Can someone help me?

I've been collecting the Kingdom Hearts manga, and I've been waiting for Kingdom Hearts 2 vol 3. Everytime I check it says the products been released but when I call the store, they say it hasn't been released yet! Anyone know when vol 3 is going to be released in America?
  13. Takarifan101

maleficent's memory and slight unbirth theory

Okay, here it is. Today I was playing Kingdom Hearts 2 and I began to wonder, where does Maleficent get her power from. In kingdom hearts she needed the dark keyblade in order to become a dragon, yet during BBS she was able to morph of her own free will. The Dark Keyblade unlocks someone's...
  14. Takarifan101

I need help! It's addicting!

I'm addicted to looking at spoilers! I keep tellign myself i'll quit after another BBS scan comes out, but I know i won't! I've even spoiled days for myself! Does anyone have any tips on how to IDK stop the need to know? I just want to enjoy the games like I did KH2, with no spoilers! I know i...
  15. Takarifan101

Was the idea tossed?

I remeber a while ago they realeased a scan for BBS and it was Terra with his face plate smashed. Does anyone know what happened to that idea? If i remeber correcty the solider looked more like Sora, so was that idea scrapped?
  16. Takarifan101

Does anyone remeber the good old time?

I was watching Another Side Another Story when I rembered BHK. Before Roxas had a name we were all calling him BHK And Xemnas in Deep Dive was referred to as Unkown w/ glowing eye Just thought I share this, and see if anyone else remebered
  17. Takarifan101

Not much but some news on BBS!

While surfing the web I came across this it's not much but it is some uplifting knowing the game is in progress! Square: Birth by Sleep & 3rd Birthday Development Status | PSPHyper So how what happens after voice acting?
  18. Takarifan101

Could Terra be Xehanort?!

I was looking at a couple of pictures and I realized that Terra resembles Xehanort alot! Could Xehanort be an older version of Terra? Could he have lost his memory during the battle with MAster Xehanort?! It makes alot of sense to take the name of the person who defeated him! IS IT POSSIBLE?!
  19. Takarifan101

Hidden Mickeys

I was wondering is there was any hidden mickeys in Kingdom Hearts 2, I mean Disney puts them in all the movies and stuff
Back