• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

serious critque please

I did this for my typography class. :/ wanna see what others thought
  2. M

My latest. Its a sin

Okay, working with sin city style. I need so c-n-c right now. I'm really trying to do better... Little backround on me, I'm going to college for graphic design. I learned a few things and this one only took me about 10 minutes to complete. Its reweally easy...
  3. M

Something creepy.

Well heyy, I'm back. It's been a long time, I've been hella busy with my move to Las Vegas, but what do you all care- you probably forgot about me haha. Anyways, I started a DA and posted my first creation. Its something sorta creepy, but I want some feed back. Kay, thanks loves! --Mez...
  4. M

Help/Support ► My teacher.

I don't know why but I'm feeling really bad for my teacher. He lost his father last week and seems to be taking it really hard. He tries to go along with the classes as best as he can but has to break every class for atleast 20 minutes because he's stressing. Do you think I should say something...
  5. M

Prom

Well, I'm sure there are many of you that have gone to prom already this year or are going to be going like really soon. (Much like me) Well here's the discussion, all prom related. Questions for reflection (I guess) Would you/have you go to prom? What colors would/have you wore? What colors...
  6. M

Line Dancing

Ok people, heres what I need. My teacher's really eccentric and had us pick speech topics out of a hat. I was one of the unlucky ones that got a really weird topic- LINE DANCING. Please help me out, I need different types of line dances. ALSO, in your guys opinion is the electric slide a...
  7. M

Game design FTW?

Okay so.. I'm in a dilema with mind and can't decide what to do. Currently I attend IADT Chicago and my major is Information Technology. Lately, though, I been thinking... computers are boring and Game design is so interesting to me. However I'm not sure of the outlook in the industry. I already...
  8. M

Help/Support ► So many problems....

Well, if you been on KHinsider for awhile you should recognize my user name. I frequently posted in this section in reply to many queries for help and things of that nature. I been gone for awhile... with good reason. #1. It seems I cannot connect to the internet. Now before you go into...
  9. M

Bachelors Grove Cemetery, Chicago Ill

I am asking the biggest favor ever right now. If you, a brave soul, has ever been here to this haunted cemetery in Chicago I need your help. I'm doing a project on this in my class in school. I need experiences bad! The top 2 stories will be presented to my class. In addition, this thread is...
  10. M

Favorite song from an Anime

Kay, sorry if this was already done. Whats your favorite song from an anime? My favorite is the Death Note intro (or anything that comes from Maximum the Hormone :wub:)
  11. M

Help/Support ► A hypothetical question.

LOL I KNOW I WORDED THE TOPIC WRONG! SHOULD HAVE BEEN "Hypothetic" Anyways heres my scenario: So theres this girl and guy who have been dating for over a year right? They're in love: They proclaimed that they're "in love" to each other. One day a friend sends the girl a IM chat between the...
  12. M

Help on my college essay? Anyone?

Ha, I haven't been in school for about 6 months so I really rusty. I need to write an essay for a scholarship because I'm really poor XD Can anyone help? Heres my intro: For most people, it is extremely easy to quit. Me, on the other hand, I find it very hard to do so. I firmly believe that...
  13. M

Yay me

So, I was accepted at IADT Chicago! Yay me right? I'm going in to IT, any suggestions? Study habits? Things to do and not do? Thanks :D
  14. M

Harvest Moon: Back to Nature

I want this game so bad, but its so rare and expensive. Anyone where to get it from at a reasonable price? Anyone have it and is willing to sell it to me? Gah.. I need my fill.
  15. M

Congratulations, you've won $40,000

-Deleted due to me being pwned lol-
  16. M

Help/Support ► Okay stupid problem I know....

So today I was going to go to the movies with my boyfriend and we were gonna go see the early show because it only would cost us $10 for the both of us. So he calls me about 20 minutes before we were gonna leave and tells me that our friends gf could get out until a hour later. So I'm kinda...
  17. M

Help/Support ► Just a lil' bit

I been in this situation for as long as I can remember, and it comes to a point to as which I'm sick of it. No matter how much I do, I never get the appreciation that I deserve. Now you may think, she's being selfish (blah blah blah blah) However, no, thats not what it is. It would suffice...
  18. M

Gamefly

This may sound really crude or even shady.. but I want to know if anyone has "lost" games in the mail (yes that kind of lost) My boyfriend wants to know if anyone's ever been caught or knows how to.. I cant believe I'm saying this... scam gamefly.
  19. M

Love <3

Love <3 So, its 4 in the morning here, and I theres one thing I cannot get off my mind. My boyfriend Justin & how much I'm in love with him. I've noticed how nobody has ever really posted a thread on love, so I wanted to try doing so. What are your views on love, being in love, loving...
  20. M

Reincarnation

Reincarnation Yep, here goes again. Another one of my paranormal threads. This time I would like to discuss the possibility of reincarnation. I found this article that made me wonder: article What do you think? Is reincarnation possible? What do you think about this article? DISCUSS! [[lol]]
Back