• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

KH2 lilo and stitch world theory

I think Stitch will be a summon but to make a whole world on that movie would be pushing it. One idea I had of a Stitch summon would be that he would curl into a ball then you would have to hit him towards the enemy then he'd bounce back and hit him again back and forth like that. Then Sora...
  2. L

Dtk?

Do you mean the serial killer?
  3. L

First Keyblade Master?

"The first keyblade master followed the path to Darkness and ultimately brought destruction to the Universe..................................................................
  4. L

Blonde's name revealed

They might of called him that because they don't know what his name is like the Cops do. Ever heard of a "John Doe" It's just your run-of-the-mill "Jack and the Beanstalk" name.
  5. L

Blonde's name revealed

Theres also Jack Sparrow
  6. L

PSM KH2 Info.....

It might be December 13. So it can go along with the 13th Order deal...........................
  7. L

Message in a bottle

Maby Sora will find it when he's at that beach..........................
  8. L

Did anyone else notice?

Yeah I read it, you know that would be funny. "Screw Riku I'm gonna look for Rikku"
  9. L

BHK is not a shell

Heartless are hearts that have bin consumed by Darkness, and Sora isn't. But there was that one time.............................
  10. L

Translations Needed

Well if you know what it sez please tell. Or at least tell what you ment by your post. *confuzzled*
  11. L

Translations Needed

I know this might be old news but still want to know what it sez. http://www.jeux-france.com/images0_4_10715.html and this one http://www.jeux-france.com/images1_4_10715.html just want to know about E3 and enything else important. Thanks
  12. L

Official Drawings of Kingdom Hearts 2 HEARTLESS!!!

Man I haven't seen these since the Kh Party about a year ago. I especially liked the artwork on the Org. members. I still remember people saying "Who's that guy with the pink scythe, it makes him look fruity?"
  13. L

How many people will line up at walmart when KH2 comes out?

Well since I'll probaly be working at a Wal-Mart at that time(I start next week). I'll just go in the back store room and take one(they won't mind). *I just have to work the late shift and have my spygear ready* And if they fire me, it wont matter because I'll be playing KH2 all the time and...
  14. L

Leak

Heh good luck man. Every KH fan out there has bin looking for that trailer since it was shown in December ................................ Including Me
  15. L

Leak

What does it show and how long is it
Back