• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

best team in the nfl

who's the best team in the nfl? seahawks
  2. B

Anyone wanna join my clan??

I'll take 2 people to join my clan.. Don't care how strong you are. I just have to have heard of you in the rpg... I'll give u 500k each, and then u could just ditch me... i just feel like givin gil cuz im bored... so i guess ill give all of it... and im kinda bored of this website.
  3. B

Least Favorite World?

Deep Jungle took the longest for me, so that one.
  4. B

Favourite Keyblade

Ultima Weapon, Pumpkin head.
  5. B

Coliseum Time Trials

Lol, I didn't bother to get to 100. At like level 65 I beat the Hades Cup by like 3 minutes.
  6. B

Favorite College

Wats yer favorite college? Mines stanford
  7. B

Sports Center

Who likes sports center!!?? its like my life. lol along with baseball tonight
  8. B

Blink-182

Who here likes blink-182? ANd wats yer favorite song? I like I miss you
  9. B

College

What college do you all want to go to? I want to go to Stanford.
  10. B

Zoolander

who here likes zoolander??!!! its like my favorite movie! And which one of his looks do you like the most?
  11. B

Auctions?

Well my Omega Blade was in the auctions and I just tried to sell it but it says its in the auction so I have to cancel the deal. But the auctions are closed so i cant close the auction. Can someone help me?
  12. B

Bank payback???

Well for the bank pay back thing, i lended 2000 gil but it says Loan Payback: 3979 Gil (Includes Interest Rate) Thats more than 10 percent. Its double what i lended. wats with that??? did the interest rate increase by like.... a lot??? shouldnt it be 2200 gil?
  13. B

Child Labor or getting hit in the balls

whats worse gettin hit in the balls by a paintball (right on the sweet spot) or child labor for 24 hours straight? lol, i kno this is a random topic. :) (cant blame me, im bored) PS: Yes, i do have experience from this... (the paintball part) umm... and i meant like.. children working. not...
  14. B

Bot Battles

Why have the amount of bot battles been lowered while I was doing bot battles so I'm behind everyone now? And how did someone have 49 kills already?
  15. B

Tech?

How does tech have over 10k already when he/she didn't even have 1 kill?
  16. B

Lloyd stole my gil

Please take 34,663 gil from Lloyd and give the gil to me. I battled him and lost and he said he would give the gil back but he says that he didn't receive the gil that he took after I beat him. Here is all the proof. Re: Battle...
  17. B

What happened to me?

What happened to me? All 33 battles that i won today were erased, and i lost 33,000 gil!
  18. B

Rpg Back Up!

THANK YOU ZACK AND LEON! woo hoo! the RPG is back up!
  19. B

how many hours

I think i just played about 35 hours on every one of my files.
  20. B

Help!

That's Kurt Zisa. You could find a thread about beating him in the "Help Needed" place.
Back