• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Re:com in europe?

Re:com in europe? If its been released in america does that mean it will be released in europe to cause I hope so.
  2. E

why just subtitles?

when kingdom hearts 2 fm was released one of the features it was to have was full english voice actors but why then when I look just for the scenes made just for that game are they Japanese with english subtitles?
  3. E

How do they fit in?

Could anyone tell me when these two scenes happened in the game YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: The New Headquarters (English Subs) YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Final mix: A Old Friend thanks in advance.:thumbsup:
  4. E

birth by sleep and the secret ending

I was watching the secret ending of kingdom hearts 2 final mix and was thinking that it could be the end of birth by sleep cause the game is three separate stories about finding the old man and how in the video the three people meet up and find the old man so I think theres a real chance that...
  5. E

new enemy?

Alright Tetsuya Nomura said in his interview that the enemys in birth by sleep are not heartless or nobodies but new enemy or old as the time line goes but anyone have an idea what they because images shown of the enemys terra fights looking a lot like heartless. Oh and p.s. to the people who...
  6. E

is that it

you think thats all the info we're going to get or is there more?
  7. E

any more

do you think that there will be any more games after these three? They said it was a series so there might be but what if these are the last.
  8. E

True purpose

I've been think when ever someone talks about the keyblades most people say its for taking out heartless and nobodies but its the general idea that the birth by sleep video was based in the past so that means they were created before the heartless were created and for some other purpose. Its...
  9. E

xehanorts past

Everyone thinks the final mix video is based in the past so I thought maybe that old man was xehanort and the dark solider he summoned was a younger version of himself and maybe the old mon was killed some time after the video but the dark solider somehow surrived and somehow ended up in hollow...
  10. E

keyblades hearts

I think keyblades are made from hearts like people and worlds I think they get there hearts from kingdom hearts. Think about it when sora first met leon and yuffie they said the heartless tracked by the keyblade but heartless only track hearts and if the keyblade chose sora it has to be alive...
Back