• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Re: Need HELP!!! The world ends with you HELP Well I can't recall the exact pin you are talking about... it's been a while... Nevertheless, you don't *need* the pin. I defeated the Pig noise with my top screen. Your partner can always deal damage to any enemy. Simply boost up your partner's...
  2. K

This has been confusing me.

It is located closer to the Realm of Darkness than Light, so I do not believe you could accurately call it Twilight. Technically the world itself is 'in-between' the Light and Drak Realms, but is bordering the Realm of Darkness. Nobodies are not both Light and Dark though. They are Nothing...
  3. K

What is That Thing?

Yeah, it's very fast, but you can see her hand.
  4. K

Nobodies Really Have Desires/Wants?

Well then, I reference back to my first post. And humans are very social creatures. No matter how anti-social one claims to be, one NEEDS human contact to survive. I find friendship to be an instinct. To long for something you need is a desire to me, and that does not require emotions to long...
  5. K

Well, don't think I was insulting you... it just... WOW! xD Well *clears throat* AtW would never work along side the Nobody of the apprentice that locked him away in the Realm of Nothing for, let's say 9 years. And if they SACRIFICE even ONE heart, then they should be stopped. What makes their...
  6. K

*laughs uncontrollably* Where to begin... 1. AtW HATES the Organization because Xehanort continued experimenting on the darkness and then sent him to the Realm of Nothing. 2. Roxas doesn't have the memories of Sora because of Sora's short time as a heartless. 3. Even though half heartless Sora...
  7. K

The Nobodies should have hearts, true. However Sora did not kill them for trying to get a heart, he did because of the METHOD they were using... Releasing Heartless into other worlds, those Heartless that preyed upon the hearts of innocent people whom also then became Heartless. The keyblade...
  8. K

I do not find that desire is an emotion, but an instinct. Hard to describe, but I think of emotions as happy, sad, angry.... but to hope, dream, and desire is something beyond that. It is what a soul can feel without a heart. For the soul has the will to live, and thus the desire to survive...
  9. K

How Do You Unlock Behemut?

Well Guyfromcrowd, as I said, I never played any FF games (Just a little of FFX). Thank you for the additional information, and for supporting my statement though. ^-^ Off-Topic: And so I see by your quote of the month, you have watched the KH chronicles, huh? =3
  10. K

Well neither have I. I only know who Bahamut was through a FF parody. Lol. And Angelsinflight, Bahamut is a summon that has been used in even earlier FF games. I am almost positive Bahamut was a summoning in FF7. He may have been in even other earlier ones than that but don't take my word for...
  11. K

No. There is absolutely no Bahamut data. It is only a little icon for summoning, and that's it. Nothing more. There is no Bahamut itself written into the game. If you really want to summon it, then summon Mushu and just make believe. XP
  12. K

Unfortunately, that is not possible. While the icon for summoning Bahamut exists, there is no game data for any summon, which is why it freezes. The Bahamut summon was scrapped and replaced with the Mushu summon. Mushu's summon move, Mega Flare, is Bahamut's signature move.
  13. K

( NEW?) Tifa Artwork

Tifa's boobs are NEVER too big... Nonetheless, I agree with you. It was done by an extremely talented person, but doesn't seem to be Nomura's...
  14. K

Riku's actions in KHII are rather ironic...

That's true and I also thought that as well. But it's so not much a 360 as a 180, as it goes half way in the opposite direction.
  15. K

Fanfiction ► Axel's fan-fic

*somersaults forward* I am here! Don't worry, I'll still fix up your story.
  16. K

question about the berserk ability

Berserk is when you cannot finish a combo during MP charge, however you can attack nearly relentlessly. You get it by leveling up.
  17. K

something i dont get

That is correct. This is exactly what my theory was to explain why Ansem (Heartless) looked human... but let me rephrase what I just said... In the first game's Ansem Report (written by Heartless An), it states that despite being an existance of only the heart, Ansem had not looked any...
  18. K

something i dont get

Xehanort's Heartless was using Riku's body as a physical shell to retain a human form. Note in the beginning of the game, back at Destiny Islands, Ansem was only a dark mist in a brown cloak. Nobodies are the body and soul of their Other, so they have a human form, granted if they were...
  19. K

Fanfiction ► A Figmental Truth

I'm sorry... I've been through a lot lately, which includes major study cramming and midterms and having my computer taken away from me... But I guess I'm just really a bad beta..;~; I can finish it in about a hour or so, but only if you'll put up with me...
  20. K

Fanfiction ► Axel's fan-fic

I'm glad you liked my edit, Xikem. It was really fun to beta this chapter, Eliza. Keep them coming. ^-^
Back