• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. washi95

Question for anyone who has played 3D

It takes a bit of getting used to, because it's never been done before in the series. But once you do freeflow feels simple, and easy to use! There's no drawbacks, only advantages to it in combat.
  2. washi95

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

At the end of the credits we see him walking off into the same light from the ending with Riku, so perhaps he doesn't set off on the new journey alone.
  3. washi95

Possible KH3D secret bosses. (Take it with a grain of salt)

Apparently someone spotted Julius's name in the character credits, if that's the case I guess these two are legit.
  4. washi95

Re: KH3D Livestreams! Say hello to our first livestream! Apaulliao Edit: Sniped by a minute, lol.
  5. washi95

Re: KH3D Livestreams! Well Ansem The Wise did say to Aqua that she was waiting for her Birth By Sleep. (and many others along with himself) We don't really fully know what it is moment, and it's a very far stretch, but it might have something to do with it if she does somehow awaken through the...
  6. washi95

Re: KH3D Livestreams! Sounds about right to me, a second keyblade war would be a great cliffhanger to end DDD and start Kingdom Hearts 3 on. The only quarrel I have with it (if it's legit) is SoD, MX and Xemnas existing in the realm of light all at once, but then again, if all those in torment...
  7. washi95

Re: KH3D Livestreams! I find it funny how quickly they blocked it after it was posted on here, even though it was uploaded on the 27th.
  8. washi95

Re: KH3D Livestreams! Hope the opening's shown soon! Dial-up? In 2012? I feel for you bigbadcloud, that must make browsing the internet quite difficult when the majority of websites aren't dial-up friendly. >.< Oh yeah. I keep on forgetting everyone has their own pace they play at, I guess I'm...
  9. washi95

Re: KH3D Livestreams! Going by the times of the posts it took him about 5 hours to get to that point. If we assume the other worlds take a few hours to complete, plus more than one Traverse Town visit (I'm guessing we'll do more than one visit to there with more things to do), so that would work...
  10. washi95

Re: KH3D Livestreams! It's from this guys blog, he got a copy early. 2012
  11. washi95

Re: KH3D Livestreams! KH13 have already translated some of the posts from the blog :D With a camera. You can get it so that the quality comes out pretty decent if you capture it right.
  12. washi95

Re: KH3D Livestreams! That's not possible at the moment with 3DS games, so we'll have to wait it out this time. At least we can enjoy the whole of the story on streams while we're waiting though!
  13. washi95

KH3D Japanese TV Spot (Now with good quality and subs!)

That looks like a new drop sequence we haven't seen yet 42 seconds in the second commercial :O Or do my eyes decieve me?
  14. washi95

Nintendo Direct Conference on February 22!

Yeah, but the American one is apparently hosted by Reggie, so it probably wont just be a re-sub of the Jap one and might be an entirely different show with English trailers, so we might get lucky.
  15. washi95

Now to wait 'till the American one starts.
  16. washi95

According to andrisang it's a 9 minute long trailer. Hope it's new, but I'd doubt it.
  17. washi95

There's also a American Nintendo Direct conference (with Reggie) and a European one aswell tomorrow. So who knows? We might get finally get a dubbed DDD trailer shown, even though I'd doubt it, I'm still hoping though!
  18. washi95

Scan of The Grid in Latest Jump Magazine!

It looks to me like Ienzo, Dylan and Lea are searching for something, I wonder what. Or maybe they're just cleaning up the study, can't really tell when the scans aren't translated yet. xD cdjapan's pretty good for that stuff, but I hear there's a bit of a wait with the shipping time.
  19. washi95

Photos of 10th Anniversary 3D+Days+Re:coded Box!

I hope it comes out of Japan, that box would look so nice next to my Complete OST's box <3 The 3DS cover looks pretty nice too, just like the Days DSi one did. :3 Why would you want to sell your 3DS though to get the box? Then you can't play DDD :/
  20. washi95

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

Ah ok, I didn't notice that last bit until now. The 3rd figure with their hood down kind of looks like Xigbar to me, but it's way too hard to tell in the video if it's him or not.
Back