• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. washi95

Birth By Sleep Final Mix Commerical

Don't think there's a thread for this yet, but the Final Mix commercial is out, and the first three seconds show a little bit of the secret episode, while the rest shows other footage we've seen from recent trailers. EFlX1AvhUcI
  2. washi95

Australia gets Birth By Sleep Limited Edition

Don't know if this has been posted or not yet, feel free to lock the thread if it already has admins. Anyway EBGames are exclusively going to be stocking the limited edition of Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep in Australia, the exact same one that France, and Germany are getting. It will be...
  3. washi95

Terra = Xehanort?

All these signs point to Terra being Xemnas original self. Forgive me if this has already been posted, I haven't been on the forums in a while. In Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Xemnas says to Roxas "So, I've lost you to sleep yet again?", or something along those lines. I belive he wasn't referring...
  4. washi95

Help finding Blue Value of 1 map card

im up to floor 13 and need 1 to get through and vs Axel any suggestions on how to get 1 ty for your help:thumbsup:
  5. washi95

midgar world in bbs

has anyone thought Midgar could be a world around about the time Zack was still alive.
  6. washi95

jump festa 08 vid

has anyone found any jump festa 08 vids of any new kingdomhearts??????????
  7. washi95

vens clothes

has anyone noticed in Vens clothes theres a bit of Roxas clothing on Ven ??????
  8. washi95

possible secret boss in kh bbs

sora at his kh2 age time warped through the portal in kh2finalmix+ and found Terra from bbs so sora at his kh2 age could possibly be a secret boss
  9. washi95

ds identidy

what if the dark soldier that ven knocks his helmet off is accually xemnas before he became a heartless and that he stole xehanoughts identidy just like he does ansem the wises and has a different name and is not xehanought. Whats ur thoughts
Back