• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

KHO vs. RPG inferno

so ya'll thing KHO ( Kingdoom Hearts Online ) or RPG inferno is better? i personally thing KHO, little to do NOW, but its gonna get better!!! the inferno just isnt my type of game
  2. N

Your Favorite ► Favorite food!

whats your favorite food??? ANY food!!!! from anywhere round the world!!!! the poll just has come common foods... mine is...... Pizza i cant thing of many foods now...
  3. N

ps3-vs-360

which is better. PS3 360 if you dont know what they BOTH offer, please dont vote, and if your a fanboy, also, dont vote....
  4. N

BB trailer wth subs

BBS trailer wth subs YouTube - Birth by Sleep - Leaked Trailer + English Subtitle its the same trailer, but someone added subs to it!! P.S. i hope im the first one to post it.....
  5. N

keychain thing....

i have no idea if people know this, but i don't care, if this is old, then just close this thread...OK...do people know that mickey's keyblade on the secret ending's ending has a keychain... if you know that then just close the thread or just leave...... on youtube, search Kingdom Hearts 3 full...
  6. N

Taco VS burrito

i vote Taco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. N

RIKU!!!!!!!!

thats the link to a youtube video and it shows that riku is now playable on the PS2!!!!YouTube - The Riku code.. ON PS2!
  8. N

Roxas and Ven!!!

i just thought of this while watching the girls next door, i dont' know how i thought of this, but, what if Ven and roxas are like twins, ones an evil twin, and the other is a good twin.... what you people think of that!!! im pretty sure im wrong, but, i felt like telling someone about this...
  9. N

BBS

this is a huge spoiler!!!!!! PLEASE READ AT OWN RISK!!!!! i found this a few minutes ago cause i was bored and went looking for new info, i hope im the first one to sumbit this :)
  10. N

playable riku

YouTube - The Riku Code - Gameplay im not sure if its new or not, but it is to me, cool vid...... you might want to read the discription of the vid, also the code is not 100% done, so no one can play as riku..... YET..........this is another vid, shorter than the other one YouTube - Play as...
  11. N

Ven and Roxas

do you guys think thats it's kinda stupid that Ven and Roxas are exact twins..... i mean if you look at pictures of Roxas and Ven they look axactly the same exept for the clothes..... my question is, why did the Square-enix people not even try to change at least the hair on Ven???? why do they...
  12. N

out in next game.

i mean if you never played KH, what would you want to be out in the next game???
  13. N

what is that?

what is the thing that Terra stands on at the beggining of the SE?? is it his motorcycle??
  14. N

codebreaker

hello, i got some nice codebreaker codes for KH2 and now i was hoping someone could give me some nice KH1 codebreaker codes. please post only if your giving a code. THX...
  15. N

sword, shield, staff??

when you start the game, what do you choose, the sword, the staff, or the shield, i always choose sword casue power is awesome.
  16. N

codebreaker

anyone got awesome codebreaker codes?? im not wasting my money on AR cause KH2 is the only game i play thats a PS2 game, so anyone know where i can find some awesome codes other that codebreaker.com and also not the one on gamefaqs.com and if someone wants to know why i want codes, it's cause im...
  17. N

end in love.

when the final keyhole thing is closed, why do all the worlds end in love, like jack and sally, beast and the girl, alladin and jasmine and so on, is it cause Sora's looking for kairi, or what, this may be known or has been asked before, but i just want to know why.
  18. N

least fav character.

whose your least favorite person in kingdom hearts 2. and i mean anyone even the Brooms in disney castle, but NOT nobody's or heartless, or org 13 members.
  19. N

Kh2 on pS3

when i play KH2, i play it on my Ps3 and theres dots in the sky, in lights, and ever light place, it that how it's supposed to be on the ps3 or is something wrong with the disc, i don't feel like playing it on my ps2 to check. so, can some tell me is theres a problem with the disc or is it like...
  20. N

test the king?

i used my codebreaker to get every item and goofy got a weapon called test the king, it has 10 strenght. it's discription say a powerful and familiar shield. to what other weapon is it familiar to?
Back