• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

opinions needed (about kh3)

If in kh3 (not any of the handheld games, but the actual kh3) sora was not the main character, who do you think it would be? Or who would you want it to be? Keep in mind that you would have to play as this person the whole game, and the game would center around them. You can choose from any...
  2. A

Help/Support ► problemo

here's a summary of my dilema. keep in mind that I only have one year of school left. girls. shy around them. any suggestions?
  3. A

short theory about the eyes of riku.

Remember how when riku was using the powers of darkness, he had on a black cloak and a blind fold. Mickey said that he wore a blind fold because his eyes couldn't lie. My question is this: What would riku have to lie about? How could his eyes possibly reveal that he was using dark powers...
  4. A

the keyblade

people seem to have contrasting views about what a keyblade is. There are two main views I've been noticing in these forums and I think it is the source of why people are disagreeing about different kinds of keyblades and the keychains and such. Here are the views I'm taliking about. 1.The...
  5. A

Ansem needs a true final form

Since Ansem didn't have a sweet awesome final form like xemnas did after the big airship form, I decided to make one up. Xemnas's final form was obviously the most fun to play through over and over again, and I feel that ansem was robbed of such a cool form. In this form, Ansem has fused with...
  6. A

nobody vs. heartless, age-wise

I'm just curious (I'm not mad at anybody). Why do some people assume that nobodies can't age, while people never question whether heartless can age or not. It's always assumed that nobodies are the ageless ones. Wouldn't it be the other way around? A nobody includes a person's body. Out of...
  7. A

I just noticed....(not about ansem's boots)

the main reason ivalice would be a cool world for kingdom hearts: eh?
  8. A

keyblade - riku = sora?

There's something that always gets me: people say that the keyblade was destined for riku, but because he gave in to darkness, it chose sora. There are so many things wrong with this. First, darkness does not equal a weak heart. If riku's heart was stronger than sora's, but he fell into the...
  9. A

what are the 3 soldiers?

Why does everybody assume the 3 soldiers can't just be human? I keep reading about how they're somebody's heartless, or nobodies, or dis-souls, or souls, or endless, etc... There is no evidence for any of this! Half of those things are not even confirmed to exist, nor is there any evidence...
  10. A

hmm....the nobody symbol....

I really need a picture of the nobody symbol. Does anyone have a good one? It would really help. Believe me, I've searched the internet but haven't found anything good enough.
  11. A

The 2 best worlds ever: winderia and misteria

This morning, I was thinking "if the next game isn't about sora, will you still travel to disney worlds?" I thought it would be cool if (I'm not saying they will) they made a kh game featuring the knights or someone as main characters, instead of sora, donald, goofy. If this were the case, I...
  12. A

Ven........ umm..mythology?

I wrote this on a picture of ven I drew a while ago. It's not a theory, it's more like a mythology. I don't actually think this is true, I just wrote it to entertain myself in my eternaly bored state. I'm bummed that my scanner's on the fritz and I wasn't able to show you guys the picture...
Back