• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Help/Support ► emotions are for pussies

Well, i guess it's better taking a chance and trying to work out the whole thing rather than sitting wondering 'what if...?' >_> so yeah, do what you think it's the best for both of you.
  2. V

???

at all. There always some minor physical changes on nobodies.
  3. V

hardest boss

For me, it was Riku IV. As for RE:CoM it was Zexion.
  4. V

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destati

Simply Awesome. It has been so long since i've read something as creative and entertaining as this ;D
  5. V

Help/Support ► Is it me or is it me expecting when I shouldn't?

Obviously, it's not your fault. Try to get some candies, they help sometimes. Btw, nice avy ^^
  6. V

Something Noted on Riku Replica

No, the battle between Riku and Riku Replica took place after Sora and Co. defeated Marluxia. Riku Replica dies in battle against Riku. //Damn, my comp screwed up. Double post FTL. Mods, please delete this post :D
  7. V

No, the battle between Riku and Riku Replica took place after Sora and Co. defeated Marluxia. Riku Replica dies in battle against Riku.
  8. V

Well, i think Riku Replica was a very good character, the only problem with him is that he was a very stubborn guy, he tought that he had to fight Riku in order to be 'real' he didn´t realize he was real just because he had a heart, feelings and memories of his own, doesn´t matter if they were...
  9. V

358/2 Days

Beh, i just happened to find this scan so i uploaded it on my photobucket :O . I hadn´t seen it before, but it may be old, who knows http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc233/Zack-Fair/scan5.jpg Roxas in wonderland, olympus coliseum, being introduced to the 14th member and genie.
  10. V

cyclical redundancy

errhh, well, i´ve just downloaded Saint Seiya-Meiou Hades Elysion Hen-OVA 3 and there´s a problem with the file. Everytime i try to copy the file or burn it into a DVD, an error window pops up and says 'error (cyclical redundancy)'. Does anyone know why does this happen and if there´s a way to...
  11. V

Slam Dunk

has anyone ever watched it? it´s an awesome basketball manga/anime. It was voted once by japanese fans as the number 1 manga of all time.
  12. V

Whats Ven's real name?

i think Ven´s real name is Ventus, because that´s what wind means in latin
Back