• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Riku in COM

So yeah, ive been playing chain of memories lately. and i was wondering y riku has all the worlds sora does in his story, (the reverse rebirth thingy) cause he wasnt in all them. he wasnt in atlantica, halloween town, or olympus colesuem. i cant spell sorry. i thought maybe it was to help fill...
  2. F

Ven and Sora

So yeah new theory. What if Ven were Sora's brother? Who maybe left Destiny Islands after a while. like Selphie/Tidus/Wakka/Kairi after Kh1. i mean he looks exactly like roxas. and ven and roxas are different people. anyway, what if sora was too young to remember ven? and there are photos/news...
  3. F

Wimps?

In the Sunset Horizons video (KH2) did anyone else think that the knights looked really strong, and were maybe going to be the next big enemy in the Kingdom Hearts universe? And if so, do you think that it was very wimpy of them to get their butts kicked by this random old guy in Birth By Sleep...
  4. F

Sephiroth Vs. Sora

In Kingdom Hearts 2, Sora,Donald, and Goofy go to meet Sephiroth. Then, Donald and Goofy disapeer, leaving Sora to fight alone. WHERE THE HECK DID THEY GO AND WHY? I think its just to make Sephiroth harder.
  5. F

The Deaths of Organization XIII

In KH Com, Lexeaus, Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen, and Zexion are killed. Sora doesn't remember any of them. So why in KH 2 does Sora NOT ask Yen Sid or someone else about them. theres 13 organization members, and hes never met/heard of the 5 that were killed. y not? and why did those members...
  6. F

Is it really Xehanort?

this is the first thread/theory of mine just so everyone knows. What if Xehanort isnt the Unknown elder mage or the dark soldier at all? The Uem creates that ball of light, shoots it into the sky, and it becomes "kingdom hearts". But what if it really isnt kingdom hearts? What if it's Xehanort...
  7. F

Which is better?

I was just wondering, what drive form do you think is that best, and y?
Back