• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Diablos Ornamentums

So is Riku. *chuckles* i'm restraining myself to truely comment on any and all predictions made about the unknown characters. all i'll say is their identities will be revealed in time, and i think you guys will enjoy the revelation. also... did no one catch the Davy Jones reference? lol With...
  2. M

*chuckles* maybe for a few days, but not months. anyways, i have an announcement. two, actually. first, i have come to a decission. once Senior Project has finally been finished, i will treat you all to a writing spree and a huge series of updates. i will take an entire weekend where i have...
  3. M

lol, what, have you been making a copy of every location i've ever posted, Zero? actually, i've been having my life ruled by my Senior Project as of late, especially this past week. however, hopefully now there will be a little more freetime for a week or two, so i should be able to get some...
  4. M

Fanfiction ► Organization XV: Days In The Life

lol, well, that is an akward situation to find oneself in.*chuckles* unique but entertaining, Cinollex. and i must say i like the mini-chapter idea. keep it up, Cinollex. You're doing good. with all due respect, Merlin326
  5. M

*chuckles* I'm doing the best i can, Zero. however, senior year of high school is busy, so i dont have all the free time i would like. said freetime has to be balanced between the RP, the fanfic, homework, senior project, books, and things like videogames books and movies. my main slot for...
  6. M

lol, and just what is that supposed to mean? and welcome back, Cinollex. with all due respect, Merlin326
  7. M

lol, that is indeed where i got it. i enjoyed the cleverness behind the name (and i enjoyed the book as a whole), i just had to put it in somewhere. lol, that is precisely what i envisioned when i wrote that part. I'm a big Back to the Future fan. *chuckles* however, that doesnt mean he has a...
  8. M

Unfortuntely, Zero, a match with Kurix will have to wait. there are plans that require my attention in the RP. well, here now for you all is the next chapter of KHDO. its not as good as i had hoped, but it introduces a new member to our cast of characters. the mysterious masked man. Mr. U. N...
  9. M

first of, i am not dead. lol. well, you are all probably wondering (rightly so), about my absence. part of it was a vacation of sorts during New Years. i was at my dad's house, where i usually dont take the time to get online much because, oddly enough, i actually have a life there lol. part of...
  10. M

both updates, Cinollex (since i never commented on 3), in my "proffesional opinion" (i wish) were, in a word... HILARIOUS! lol. good job thus far, Cinollex. I am enjoying the organized kaos you have created with the many members of Organization XV. keep up the good work. with all due...
  11. M

For all of those waiting for the next update, it is very nearly done. however, while some of your questions might be answered with this update, others will remain for a little while. also, sorry for the inconsistant updates this fanfic around, i've been quite busy this school year. and i've...
  12. M

i appologize. writers block and school conspired against me int he making of this chapter. anyways, the first few chapters are going to lead things up, set the building blocks, for which the true story will be built upon. ************ Part 1 Order Chapter 1 The Troubadour This is...
  13. M

ah, finally i have been able to read this piece of work. so far, so good, Cinollex. you have a way with comedy that i can never get down (and trust me, I've practiced a LOT). keep up the good work, and i hope to see the next update soon. with all due respect, Merlin326
  14. M

that is the question. what is the answer? only time will tell, because I'm sure not going to. lol with all due respect, Merlin326
  15. M

okay guys, i appologize for the lateness of the update. school has been... put simply, a pain. to be more specific, Senior Project. but i wont rant about that, thats not what you're here for. just know that this year of school (my last year) I'm going to be very busy on and off from now until...
  16. M

no, i'm pretty sure i can't publish Destati without SE and Disney's approval. and i doubt that would happen. and no, i've never heard of Peter and the starcatchers. next chapter's in the works, almost done. with all due respect, Merlin326
  17. M

it could be any of them, it could be none of them. only time will tell. with all due respect, Merlin326
  18. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destati

alright, the sequel to Destati is up. location:hhere the prelude is short, yes, but i had intended to post the first chapter along with it. due to certain...circumstances, i was unable to finish the first chapter. well, enjoy, readers. this thread will now close. it has served its purpose...
  19. M

And here we are, the sequel to Kingdom Hearts: Destati. for those of you who've never read Destati, you can find it here. I will try to make it so that reading Destati is not required to understand this story, but i make no promises there. in any case, the knowledge may help understand some...
  20. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destati

ANOUNCEMENT: new story starts next week I've started working on the sequel, and the prelude and first chapter are almost done. I'll post them in a seperate thread, then contact you to close this one. should be done by beginning of next week with all due respect, Merlin326
Back